International Solidarity Conference
|The Longhorn International Summit|
|Logo of the International Solidarity Conference|
|Headquarters||Solidarity Front - The Solidarietas Sector |
TISC Discord Server
|Arranged by||Federation of Adonia, Solidarity Front|
|Head of Summit||Andrew Franson|
|– Foundation||7 September, 2021|
|TLIS Discord Server|
The International Solidarity Conference is an online summit hosted by the Solidarity Front, and sponsored by the Solidarietas Sector, the HQ of the Solidarity Front. It was created to interact with the community overall and promote a positive and friendly environment in the community.
History of the Summit
It was first thought of in May 2021 by Andrew Franson, however, due to inactivity issues, it never took place. Once the inactivity crisis of Adonia ended in August 2021, The summit idea started right back up. The idea of the summit was 5 brought up points.
- Promote friendship and professionalism among micronationalists
- Promote a space of free thought and free space for a voice for other micronationalists
- Give a chance to common micronationalists to interact with the community and get their micronation in the open
- Establish treaties and micronational agreements
- Attempt to improve or at least deal with the harsh environment that is the micronational community
It was originally called the Longhorn International Summit, named after the Longhorn Commune of Adonia, which was its sponsor. However, after the Sponsorship was moved to the Solidarity Front, it was renamed to its current name. The 1st summit was held on the 14th of September, 2021.
The International Solidarity Conference is named after the Solidarity Front. The name comes from the organizations name, principles, and goals.
The discord server was opened with a few days or weeks notice in order to give people time to join the TISC Server on Discord and sign up to the event. The preparation phase started when it was announced by the Solidarity Front, and the TISC Discord server.. (For example, preparation for the first summit started on 7 September 2021 when it was announced.) A set date came up when it was agreed upon by the majority. After that, the convention started.
One was able to choose to attend with a voice, without a voice, and as a spectator.
- People who attended with voice obviously attended with voice. same applied to without.
- Spectators were not allowed to talk during the summit but spectated the summit, as their name implied.
- Press members attended and reported on the event, but they were to be designated by role in the Discord Server
In the 2021 convention, How to start a micronation, Professionalism in the Community, The State of the Community, and Micronational Organizations were discussed. The 2021 Convention was noted to be 'extremely successful' by Andrew Franson and quite a few others who attended. The 2021 Convention served as partial inspiration to start the Solidarity Front.
List of Attendees
|People's Republic of Adonia||Andrew Franson|
|The Kalamazoo Commune||Trevor Horobik|
|* Kingdom of Atlia||Luis Marcel of Atlia|
|Dominion of British North America||Connor Shaw|
|Democratic People's Republic of Vanceonia||Ashton Mattingly|
|Flag Unavailable Apolan Queendom||Zanti Masterson|
|Free Nation of New Athens||Tyler Mullins|
|Grand Order of DR||SOL DB|
|File:Flag of The Sohnland.svg Republic of The Sohnland||Ethan|
List of Spectators
List of Press Members
|Country||Press Organization||Press Member(s)|
|Kingdom of Atlia||CTAVA||Luis Marcel of Atlia|
|Grand Order of DR||The Fence Sitter||SOL DB|