Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
ICON Cover Competition 2018
| ICON Cover Competition 2018|
|Final date||8 September 2018|
|Host||Republic of Aenderia|
|Venue||Vega Stadium, Jyilzyem|
|Each country awards 18, 12, 6 and 2 points to each micronation (of their choice) and the micronation with the most points wins.|
|Number of entries||6|
|Debuting countries|| Aenderia|
|1||Aenderia||RussG||Flame Is Burning||Julia Samoylova||English||2||30|
|3||New Nerdystan||Maly Ogorek||Take Me Home, Country Roads||John Denver||English||4||14|
|4||Paxland||King Cooper Narceus||The Peace Within||King Cooper Narceus||English||6||2|
|Fyrinia||Absent During Voting|
|Mekniy||Absent During Voting|
|Paxland||Absent During Voting|
The ICON Cover Competition will be broadcast by:
- ABS (Aenderian Broadcasting System)
- ICON Cover Competition YouTube Channel (LIVE)
Kaion and the Rejection to host the 2019 ICON Cover Competition
While Kaion won the ICON Cover Compeition it would soon announce that it would no longer host it and would leave the ICON Cover Competition as a whole due to events in aenderia at the time and other reasons.
This is the list of countries that denied to participate in ICON Cover Competition.
- Iustus Republic - "There's already Microvision" / Conflict
- Popular Union of Occitania - "There's already Microvision"
- Gymnasium State - No Time
- Republic of Radoslavia - Political Issues
- Kingdom of Sycamore - "Conflict" with Andany and POSAF
- Principality of Squamily and Friends - "There's already Microvision"
- Principality of Andany - Conflict