House of Roy
|Founder||Nani Gopal Roy|
|Current head||Dhrubajyoti Roy|
The House of Roy is the current ruling royal house and one of the six provincial royal families of the State of Vishwamitra, the head of the house being the current Rashtradhyaksh and the hence the head of state of the nation. Ever since the establishment of the monarchy in Vishwamitra in June 2020, the six royal houses assumed the duties as the reigning families of the six provinces. Accordingly, the House of Roy is the constituent ruling house in the province of Purvanchal with the head of the house being the Rajpramukh. With the abdicaton of Tanishkaa Patranabish of Beltola as the federal monarch in July 2020, the Rajpramukh of Purvanchal and the head of the house of Roy, Dhrubajyoti Roy was elected to be the Rashtradhyaksh of Vishwamitra and hence the house has the principal ruling house in the nation. Apart from being the ruling house in Vishwamitra and in Purvanchal, the House of Roy is one of the noble houses in nations including Ikonia, Monmark, Queensland, Ebenthal, Sildavia, Mimas, Baustralia, Revalia, etc.
All members of the royal house have their descendance from that of the generation of late Nani Gopal Roy, grandfather of the current head of the house Dhrubajyoti Roy, who is considered to be the founder of the present day House of Roy. The membership has been distinguished between that of the royal family and the royal house. The members of the royal family comprise of the Sovereign, the heir to the throne and the parents of the sovereign; while other members including that of uncles, aunts and first cousins of the sovereign are considered to be the members of the royal house.
Current line of succession
- Nani Gopal Roy (1934 – 2010)
- Prince Father Debajyoti (b.1969)
- Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy (born 2002)
- Princess Ruma, Mrs. Bose (b. 1966)
- (1) Crown Princess Sarala (b. 2005)
- Prince Nirmal, the Prince Uncle (b. 1963)
- (2) Princess Prianca, the Princess Royal (b. 1993)
- Princess Lipi (b. 1973)
- Prince Father Debajyoti (b.1969)
- The current sovereign of the royal house has designated this first cousins Prince Abhiraj (b. 2006) and Princess Bishakha (b. 2013) to be a part of the line of succession assuming the fifth and sixth place respectively in the line of succession, and them and their parents to be members of the royal house with the style of Serene Highness.
- Princess Tanishkaa and Princess Anoushkaa belonging to the royal house of Patranabish are part of the royal House of Roy in their rights of being granddaughters of the founder of the house and first cousins of the current sovereign.
All current members of the House of Roy claim their position through birth or marriage within the house.
The royal family is composed of the Sovereign, the heir to the throne and the parents of the sovereign. All members of the royal family are styled as Royal Highness, including the sovereign if not concurrently serving as the Rashtradhyaksh. This is the list of the current members of the royal family:
- HIllRM Rashtradhyaksh Dhrubajyoti Roy (the Sovereign)
- HRH Prince Father Debajyoti (the Sovereign's father)
- HRH Princess Mother Krishna (the Sovereign's mother)
- HRH Princess Sarala, the Princess Regent (the Sovereign's first cousin and heir presumptive to the throne)
The royal house is composed of all other members of the first family of the Sovereign including his uncles and aunt, first cousins from both paternal and maternal side. All members of the royal house are styled as Serene Highness except for Princess Tanishkaa who is styled as Royal Highness in respect to her being the Sovereign of the House of Patranabish and the Rajpramukh of the province of Beltola. Husbands of princesses by birth are styled as Excellencies if they are not granted the title of a Prince. This is the list of the current members of the royal house:
- HSH Prince Nirmal, the Prince Uncle (the Sovereign's uncle and elder brother of the Prince Father)
- HSH Anushree, the Princess Aunt (the Sovereign's aunt and wife of Prince Nirmal)
- HSH Priyanka, the Princess Royal (the Sovereign's first cousin and daughter of Prince Nirmal and Princess Anushree)
- HSH Princess Ruma, Mrs. Bose (the Sovereign's aunt and elder sister of the Prince Father; mother of the Princess Regent)
- HE Samarendra Bose (the Sovereign's uncle and husband of Princess Ruma)
- HSH Princess Lipi (the Sovereign's aunt and younger sister of the Prince Father)
- HE Sumit Patranabish (the Sovereign's uncle and husband of Princess Lipi)
Also considered to be members of the royal house, includes siblings of Princess Mother Krishna.
- HSH Sibani, Mrs. Kar (the Sovereign's aunt and younger sister of the Princess Mother)
- Utpal Kar (the Sovereign's uncle and husband of Sibani, Mrs. Kar)
- HSH Prince Abhiraj (the Sovereign's first cousin and son of Sibani, Mrs. Kar and Utpal Kar)
- HSH Biswajit Das (the Sovereign's uncle and younger brother of the Princess Mother)
- HSH Momita Das (the Sovereign's aunt and wife of Biswajit Das)
- HSH Princess Bishakha (the Sovereign's first cousin and daughter of Biswajit Das)