Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Foreign relations of the Ashukov Federation
This article is part of the series:
Being one of the most active nations in what is considered the MicroWiki sector, Ashukovo enjoys a prominent diplomatic role as a major micronational power. Considering as major allies Austenasia, and Imvrassia, the Ashukov Federation implements foreign relations and defines foreign policy through its Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The current Minister is Manolis Afentoulis. Ashukovo is also a member of Grand Unified Micronational and Saint Josephsburg Economic Pact - of which it was a founder - and enjoys perfect relations with all of their member states.
At the time of the collapse of the last incarnation of a continuously active Ashukovo, the Tsardom of Ashukovo enjoyed full diplomatic relations with 13 states, informal relations with 3, and recognised all members of the United Nations, the GUM, and the Community for Democracy and Rights of Nations. However with the fall of the Tsardom, all of those relations were de facto declared null and void. At the moment, the Second Ashukov Federation has signed several treaties and is at the process of signing more. As of 15 November 2019, Ashukovo is in formal relations with 8 states.
Recognised nations; no relations
The following is a list of nations recognised by Ashukovo, in accordance with the001-2017 Presidential Decree. Ashukovo recognises the following states, but has no relations, formal or informal, with any of them, with the exception of the Empire of Pavlov (not included in this list).
|All member-states of the United Nations||10 February 2017|
|Abkhazia, Republic of||10 February 2017|
|Donetsk, People's Republic of||10 February 2017|
|Luhansk People's Republic||10 February 2017|
|Palestine, State of||10 February 2017|
|Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic||10 February 2017|
|Sealand, Principality of||10 February 2017|
|Seborga, Principality of||10 February 2017|
|South Ossetia, Republic of||10 February 2017|
|Talossa, Kingdom of||10 February 2017|
|Imvrassia, Kingdom of||5 March 2017||
|Karnia,the Lands Represented in the Council of, and Ruthenia, the Kingdoms and Lands of the Crown of||9 April 2017||
|Austenasia, Empire of||4 May 2017||
|Abelden, Empire of||9 May 2017|
|Shorewell, Empire of||10 May 2017|
|Coria, Kingdom of||11 May 2017||
|Nedlando-Khorașan, Empire of||16 May 2017|
|Essian Commonwealth||10 June 2017|
|Pavlov, Empire of||10 February 2017
Terminated 12 May 2017
|Hasanistan, State of||14 May 2017
Terminated 13 June 2017
- Treatise on Formal Relations between the Ashukov Federation and the Kingdom of Imvrassia, 5 April 2017
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement regarding the establishment of diplomatic relations with the Kingdom of Imvrassia, 5 April 2017
- Treatise on Formal Relations between the Ashukov Federation and The Kingdoms and Lands of the Crown of Ruthenia and the Lands Represented in the Council of Karnia, 9 April 2017
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement regarding the establishment of diplomatic relations with the Karnia-Ruthenia, 15 April 2017
- Treaty on Formal relations between the Ashukov Federation and the Empire of Austenasia, 4 May 2017
- Press release regarding the establishment of formal relations with the Empire of Austenasia, 8 May 2017
- Shorewell-Ashukovo Alliance Treaty, 10 May 2017
- Decree 001-2017, 10 January 2017
- Statement by Chairman Hasan Çakar