Foreign relations of Nogova
(Redirected from Foreign Relations of Nogova)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Principality of Seborga since 24 March 2019
- Principality of Sealand since 24 March 2019
- Republic of Molossia since 24 March 2019
- Republic of Artsakh
- Donetsk People's Republic
- Lugansk People's Republic
- South Ossetia
- UN members
Independence Movements recognized by Nogova
- Free Papua Movement
- Second Vermont Republic
- California National Party
- Puerto Rico
Nogova doesn't recognize
- China (Republic of) - Illegal government.
- Tibet - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Northern Cyprus - Turkish puppet state.
- Kosovo - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Saudi Arabia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Ukraine - Illegal government.
- Israel - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Libyan Government of National Accord - Illegal government
- Indonesia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Juan Guaidó & Opposition - Considered an American puppet.
Tacit Recognitions from Macronations
Nogova claims to have received tacit recognition - that is, acts or conduct which, in the absence of any indication to the contrary, can be reasonably interpreted to imply recognition.
- United Nations :
- Cuba :
- Radio Havana Cuba sends a New Year's card every year to the President.
Former Tacit Recognitions from Macronations
Formal Recognitions from Macronations