Foreign relations of Burlington
(Redirected from Foreign Relations of Burlington)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Principality of Seborga since 17 November 2018
- Principality of Sealand since 17 November 2018
- Republic of Molossia since 17 November 2018
- Karamial Republic since 13 October 2018
- Gratta since 13 October 2018
- Romance Republic since 14 October 2018
- Helasia since 21 October 2018
- Republic of Kaion since 24 October 2018
- Commonwealth of Wenonah since 28 November 2018
- Republic of Wikonga since 15 December 2018
- Kingdom of Macalos since 16 December 2018
- Republic of Artsakh
- Donetsk People's Republic
- Lugansk People's Republic
- South Ossetia
- Western Sahara
- UN members
Independence Movements recognized by Burlington
- Free Papua Movement
- Second Vermont Republic
- California National Party
- Puerto Rico
Burlington doesn't recognize
- China (Republic of) - Illegal government.
- Tibet - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Northern Cyprus - Turkish puppet state.
- Kosovo - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Saudi Arabia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Ukraine - Illegal government.
- Israel - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Libyan Government of National Accord - Illegal government
- Indonesia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Juan Guaidó & Opposition - Considered an American puppet.
Tacit Recognitions from Macronations
Formal Recognitions from Macronations