Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Foreign Relations of Beremagne
The foreign relations of the Principality of Beremagne are ruled by the Sovereign Prince, and relations are accepted/rejected by the Minister of State. Beremagne, since the foundation give a special attention to the creation of foreign affairs with both Micro, and Macro states.
International Relations of Beremagne
- State of Sandus, since 2018.
- Principality of Lochaber, since the February 18th 2018.
- Fishtown Newport Territory, since the February 20th 2018.
- Principality of Tamopa, annexed by Beremagne the 20th of Frebruary 2018.
- Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia, since the February 21th 2018.
- Anacratic Republic of Padrhom since the May 21th 2018.
- Principality of Surland since the May 27th 2018.
- House of Deherrera since June 2018.
- Duchy of Aiken (State of the Crown of Beremagne) since September 2018.
- Empire of Sandovia, since February 2019
- Principality of Aigues-Mortes, since 2019.
- Republic of Saint-Castin, since 2019
- Principality of Austrasie, since 2019
- Kingdom of Ruritania, since 2019