The foreign relations of the Principality of Beremagne are ruled by the Sovereign Prince, and relations are accepted/rejected by the Minister of State.
Beremagne, since the foundation give a special attention to the creation of foreign affairs with both Micro, and Macro states.
International Relations of Beremagne
- State of Sandus, since 2018.
- Principality of Lochaber, since the February 18th 2018.
- Fishtown Newport Territory, since the February 20th 2018.
- Principality of Tamopa, annexed by Beremagne the 20th of Frebruary 2018.
- Empire of Karnia-Ruthenia, since the February 21th 2018.
- Anacratic Republic of Padrhom since the May 21th 2018.
- Principality of Surland since the May 27th 2018.
- House of Deherrera since June 2018.
- Duchy of Aiken (State of the Crown of Beremagne) since September 2018.
- Empire of Sandovia, since February 2019
- Principality of Aigues-Mortes, since 2019.
- Republic of Saint-Castin, since 2019
- Principality of Austrasie, since 2019
- Kingdom of Ruritania, since 2019