Foreign Relations for the Noreast Republic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Principality of Seborga since 11 April 2019
- Principality of Sealand since 11 April 2019
- Republic of Molossia since 11 April 2019
- Conch Republic since 11 April 2019
The Noreast Republic recognizes
- Republic of Artsakh
- Donetsk People's Republic
- Lugansk People's Republic
- South Ossetia
- UN members
Independence Movements recognized by the Noreast Republic
- Free Papua Movement
- Second Vermont Republic
- California National Party
- Puerto Rico
The Noreast Republic doesn't recognize
- China (Republic of) - Illegal government.
- Tibet - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Northern Cyprus - Turkish puppet state.
- Kosovo - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Saudi Arabia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Ukraine - Illegal government.
- Israel - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Libyan Government of National Accord - Illegal government
- Indonesia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Juan Guaidó & Opposition - Considered an American puppet.
Tacit Recognitions from Macronations
The Noreast Republic claims to have received tacit recognition - that is, acts or conduct which, in the absence of any indication to the contrary, can be reasonably interpreted to imply recognition.
Former Tacit Recognitions from Macronations
Formal Recognitions from Macronations