Foreign relations of Usonia
(Redirected from Foreign Relations for Usonia)
- 1 Micronations
- 2 Macronations
- Principality of Seborga since March 4, 2019
- Principality of Sealand since March 4, 2019
- Republic of Molossia since March 4, 2019
- Republic of Artsakh
- Donetsk People's Republic
- Lugansk People's Republic
- South Ossetia
- UN members
Independence Movements recognized by Usonia
- Free Papua Movement
- Second Vermont Republic
- California National Party
- Puerto Rico
Usonia doesn't recognize
- China (Republic of) - Illegal government.
- Tibet - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Northern Cyprus - Turkish puppet state.
- Kosovo - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Saudi Arabia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Ukraine - Illegal government.
- Israel - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Libyan Government of National Accord - Illegal government
- Indonesia - Considered as a terrorist organization.
- Juan Guaidó & Opposition - Considered an American puppet.
Tacit Recognitions from Macronations
Hamilton claims to have received tacit recognition - that is, acts or conduct which, in the absence of any indication to the contrary, can be reasonably interpreted to imply recognition.
Former Tacit Recognitions from Macronations
Formal Recognitions from Macronations