Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Federated States of East Indian Ocean
|This article contains information pertaining to a fictional micronation, micronationalist or other fictional element of micronational society or culture.|
|This article refers to a nation which is currently in a state of inactivity. You can help make the article reflect that or ask on the talk page for further information.|
| Federated State of East Indian Ocean (eng)|
Federasi Samudera Hindia Timur (id)
Federated State van Indische Oceaan (nl)
ولايات شمال مينتاواي المتحدة (ar)
Norfigord Erizen Taltroyze India Nozur (ak)
Nrozer Alkroze gerfarosht! (akb)
(Expectations and our future goals)
National anthem of Federated States of East Indian Ocean
(Future goals of our nation!)
South Nias, Indonesia
|Capital city||Central Hilioromao|
|Largest city||Metro City|
|Official language(s)||English,Indonesia, Dutch, Arabic, Akzosht |
Recongnised languages: Batak Nias
|Government||Presidential, Federal, constitutional republic|
|- President||Muhammad Yusuf Jamaluddin|
|- Vice President||Andi Ali Akbar Ahmad Alfauzi|
|Established||12th December 1912|
|Area claimed||1.825 km²|
|Time zone||BST (UTC +7) |
DST not observed (UTC+7)
|FSEIO is a member of UAMW|
Federated State of East Indian Ocean (Indonesian: Federasi Samudera Hindia Timur, Dutch: Federated State van Indische Oceaan, Arabic : ولايات شمال مينتاواي المتحدة, Akzorosht: Norfigord Erizen Taltroyze India Nozur) is an island nation located in the federal eastern side of the Indian ocean. This country has 54 islands and 3 main islands Tanahmasa Island, Island Tanahbala, and Pini Island.
The country is among the countries that have the best economy in the world because it is in the path of international trade, developed countries, industrial countries, business center, mining, warehousing, and international economic center.The country also includes the most influential country in the world.
Federated State of East Indian Ocean is a member of ASEAN and a member of the G-20 major economies. The Federated State of East Indian Ocean economy is the world's 4th largest by nominal GDP.
The first ancestors of Nias were Austromelanesoid race from Hoabinth at 10,000 B.C. and then came more advance Austronesians from Taiwan which shifted the existence of the Austromelanesoids.
After the turmoil in Indonesia after Prabowo regime mastery, the people demanded an independence of South Nias and ask for help to the United Nations to liberate this country through a referendum. The results of the referendum result in the acquisition of 95% claim to want to get out of the Republic of Indonesia, while the other 5% want to stay in the Republic of Indonesia.
The Federated States of East Indian Ocean Census estimates the country's population now to be 9,043,023 . Most of these countries are immigrants from Indonesia, 50%, Arab 10%, U.S. 5%, China 10%, Europe 5%, Africa 10%, and South Asian countries.
The Federated States of East Indian Ocean Constitution guarantees freedom of religion. In the 2010 Federated States of East Indian Ocean census, 70% of Federated States of East Indian Oceans identified themselves as Muslim, 20% Christian, 9% Buddhist, 7% Hindu, 2% Confucianism, and 1% other.
|Available languages for this page: • English • Bahasa Indonesia|