Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Princess Marjorie, Duchess of Corran
| Her Royal Highness|
|The Duchess of Corran in June 2012|
| Terence MacDonagh|
HM Queen Michelle the Queen Mother
|Born|| 5 August 1929|
|Religion||Christian (Roman Catholic)|
Princess Marjorie, Duchess of Corran of Wilcsland (formerly known as Emperor Grandmother Marjorie, born Marjorie Frances Houghton, 5 August 1929) is the mother of Queen Michelle the Queen Mother and grandmother of Declan I, II & V and Ptolemy II. She lives metres away from the King of Wilcsland in Wilton. She is the oldest of the royal house's main members, and as grandmother of Declan I while he was Emperor of Austenasia was confirmed in holding the title of HIH Emperor Grandmother Marjorie on 30 June 2012 by her grandson, having previously used only her Wilcslandian titles. She was created Duchess of Corran the same day. Upon Declan's abdication from the imperial throne on 20 January 2013, she became known again as Princess Marjorie.
Between January and May 2014, Marjorie reigned as titular joint sovereign of Hobartstown and Victoria with the name of Frances and the title Grand Duchess of Chavannes.
Titles and styles
- 5 August 1929 - 1950: Marjorie Houghton
- 1950 - 1 May 2002: Marjorie MacDonagh
- 1 May 2002 - 30 June 2012: HRH Princess Marjorie
- 19 December 2010 - 20 January 2013: Legally HIH Emperor Grandmother Marjorie (in Austenasia)
- 30 June 2012 - 20 January 2013: HR&IH Emperor Grandmother Marjorie
- 30 June 2012 - 20 January 2013: HR&IH Princess Marjorie, Duchess of Corran (in New Wessex)
- 20 January 2013 - present: HRH Princess Marjorie, Duchess of Corran
- January 2014 - 24 May 2014: Frances, Grand Duchess of Chavannes (in Hobartstown and Victoria)
|United Kingdom of New Wessex|