|This article is of poor quality and needs improvement. You can help improve the article by editing it. The discussion page may contain suggestions.|
|This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling. You can assist by editing it. The discussion page may contain suggestions.|
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
Act of Parliament - I - 05\06\2013 - Currency
The Eleftherian Currency shall be the Neos Drachma. There shall be Coinage and Banknotes. New Series shall occur no less than every two years, and no more that six years. New Printing shall occur no less than six months and no more than two years.
The Coinage shall be two cents, five cents, twenty cents, fifty cents, and one dollar.
The Banknotes shall be two dollar, five dollar, ten dollar, twenty-five dollars, fifty dollars, and one hundred dollars. For Banking Transfers and Government Money, there is five hundred and thousand dollar bills.
1 Eleftherian Neos Drachma = 0.5$ American Dollars.
Common Series number one will compose of the following.
- Two Cents =Front, Vivian Norris; Back, amount of Kerma
- Five Cents =Front, Bob Marley; Back, "Everything is going to be alright" ~Bob Marley.
- Twenty Cents =St. John The Wonder Worker; Back, Elder Ephriam.
- Fifty Cents =Front, St. Nester; St. Nester's Cathedral.
- One Dollar Coin =Front, Archbishop; Back, Imerial Arms.
- Two Dollars = Front, St. Demetrius; Back, St. Demetrius'.
- Five Dollars = Front, St. John The Baptist; Back, River Jorden.
- Ten Dollars = Front, Fr. Michael Platanis and the Planned Cathedral; Back, James Leventis and Court House
- Twenty-Five Dollars= Front, Flag of the Empire; Back, Coat of Arms.
- Fifty Dollars = Front, Demetrios III Leventis; Back, Ioannis I Platanis.
- One Hundred Dollars:Front, Patron Saint of Eleftheria (Archangel Michael); Back, signin of the Constitution.
Five Hundred Dollars =N/A
One Thousand Dollars =N/A