Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
29 January, 2017 – 25 June, 2017
|Vice President||Manolis Afentoulis|
|Preceded by||Jacob Huff|
|Succeeded by||Jacob Huff|
25 September, 2013 – 25 January, 2014
|Prime Minister|| Joseph Kennedy |
|Preceded by||Joseph Kennedy|
|Succeeded by||Sebastian Schriber|
1 July, 2013 – 25 September, 2013
|Preceded by||Rilgar Ompastre|
|Succeeded by||Joseph Kennedy|
|Assumed office |
25 June, 2017
|Preceded by||Manolis Afentoulis|
|Political party|| • National Party of Amager (2012–2013)|
• Orthodox Party of Ashukovo (2013–2017)
• National Liberty Party of Ashukovo (2017–present)
|Years of service||2013–2014|
Edward Jacobs established Akharnes on July 7, 2011. In December 2012 the Federal Republic became a subject of Confederation of Amager and remained such until the dissolution of the Confederation. In Amager, historically a left-leaning nation, Jacobs was the leader of the right-wing conservative opposition.
On May 25, 2013 Jacobs along with his friend Joseph Kennedy established the Ashukov Federation. Jacobs withdrew his candidacy from the first Presidential elections, letting Joseph Kennedy take over the office. He was then appointed to the position of Supreme Judge. Jacobs became Prime Minister of Ashukovo on July 1, 2013.
On September 15, 2013 Jacobs was elected Secretary of the GUM Advancement Council.
On September 22, 2013 Jacobs won the second Presidential elections against Joseph Kennedy, and took office on the 25th. His term was marked with Ashukovo's expansion and the annexation of two new Autonomous States that were Mouzilo and Carpathia.
After his Presidential term, Jacobs served as Deputy Prime Minister in the Ford Cabinet and Defense Minister in the Kennedy Cabinet II, where he has passed a series of crucial military reforms. On January 29, 2017 Jacobs unilaterally took the office of President of Ashukovo for the second time, aiming for a revival of the nation after two years of unsuccessful Tsarist rule. During his term he initiated Ashukovo's comeback to the microwiki community, improved domestic activity and layed ground for future reforms. On June 25, 2017 he took the office of Vice-President.
Chronological List of Other Notable Positions
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ashukovo June 28, 2017 - present
- Deputy Prime Minister of Ashukovo August 19, 2014 - October 11, 2014
- Minister of Defense of Ashukovo May 18, 2014 - October 11, 2014
- Deputy Prime Minister of Ashukovo January 25, 2014 - May 18, 2014
- Secretary of the Advancement Council of the GUM; September 15, 2013 - December 13, 2013
- Deputy Prime Minister of Ashukovo June 14, 2013 - June 22, 2013,
- Supreme Judge of Ashukovo May 25, 2013 - 1 July, 2013
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ashukovo May 25, 2013 - September 25, 2013
- Minister of Federal Affairs of Amager, February 8, 2013 - March 20, 2013
Awards and Decorations
- Presidential Award of Merit and Honour
- Order of the Double-Headed Eagle
- Order of Radivojević
- Order of Milo
- Baron of Oldville (Nolland)
- Knight of the Order of Saint Luke the Evangelist (Montania)
- Count of Shorewell (Shorewell)
- Knight of the Order of the Bullmastiff (Austenasia)