Communist Party of Social Unity (Gapla)
Communist Party of Social Unity
|Ideology||Communism, social unity|
The Communist Party of Social Unity (CPSU) was a left-wing totalitarian minor political party in the Federated States of Gapla. It was founded on 2 August 2021 by Clayton Walker.
Clayton Walker is the first member of the Centrist Radical Party and is someone who has experience with micronational politics. He was the head of the PDP (People's Democracy Party) of the micronational Discord server "The Republic" and was the General Secretary of the People's Republic of Andzay.
Lincoln Jolly is the second member of the Centrist Radical Party. He is described as a natural strategist who is skilled at navigating the country out of any sticky situation. He was the president of the micronational Discord server "The Republic." He was also the Prime Minister of the Sand Kingdom of Andzay as well as being the founder and chairman of the People's Republic of Andzay.
Ideals and aspirations
The party is self-described as having the following ideals:
- Anti-poverty (stopping Gaplan and worldwide poverty)
- Military reform (getting the military back into shape)
- Freedom of media (post whatever you like in respected places)
- Social justice (making sure that every citizen gets justice and all the freedoms that come with being a person)
- Economic policy (growing Gapla's economy)
The only aspirations were to get a party member in any branch of Parliament. The party was also hoping to be allowed to administrate the Gaplan Antarctica region, but the request was denied by the federal governent.