Christoph II, Archduke of Mimas
|Christoph II in Berlin 2018|
Archduke of Mimas
|Reign||30 April 2015 - present|
|Predecessor||Christoph I Henry|
|Born||20 June 1993|
Antoine Christoph (born 20 June 1993) is the Archduke of Mimas, born at Ängelholms BB in Sweden. He is the Head of State in the Archduchy of Mimas and head of the Boskedale dynasty. Christoph came to power 30 April 2015 when Christoph reinstated the nation and the monarchy. He is currently seated in the Royal Headquarters in Malmö.
Christoph was born on 20 June 1993, son to Christoph Henry and Annette.
Christoph grew up the village Grevie, where he attended the school Backaskolan. At the age of 16 he studied Social Science with focus on languages at the local High School. Today Christoph speaks Swedish, English, Spanish, some French and reads and writes Latin. In 2012 after the Mimasian December Coup Christoph began his higher education at Malmö University where he got an degree in Educational Science with a major in History and Religions. In 2013 he moved to Malmö and his current Headquarters in Västra Hamnen.
In 2017, Christoph started working as a high school teacher for the Municipality City of Malmö.
Early Micronational Life
It was during his father's reign that Christoph first joined the micronational world. The First Monarchy in the Archduchy of Mimas was a shorter period between 2010 and 2012 ending with the Mimasian December Revolution. Three years passed and the micronation was laid on ice. On Walpurgis Night 2015 Christoph and a set of friends reinstated the Archduchy of Mimas. This time Christoph became Head of State and announced the first general election in three years.
As Archduke, Christoph II founded many royal institutions who all take part in the running of the nation. The Archduchy achieved many new allies and friends and to further strengthen the bonds between regions geographically far away from Northern Europe, Christoph and several governmental representatives spent two months in Russia, Mongolia and China in 2015. During the last months of 2015 the government Christoph founded the Royal University where students attend typical Mimasian classes. In 2020, Christoph got a renewed interest in digital design and achieved further knowledge in the use of digital tools to design iconography for Mimas. This led to several new royal orders and flags during 2020.
Titles, styles, and honours
|Monarchical styles of|
Christoph II, Archduke of Mimas
|Reference style||His Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
|Alternative style||My Lord|
Full title as Archduke
Since his accession to the throne Christoph's full regnal name, title and style has been: "His Royal Highness, Christoph the Second, Archduke of Mimas, Duke of Galileo, Duke of Normtuas, High Protector of the Mimasians, Protector of the stars, Sovereign of the Order of Saturn, the Order of St. Thora, the Order of Saint Walpurgis and the Second Monarchy and the Order of the Mast in the Woods".
Duke of Normtuas
Christoph was bestowed the title of Duke of Normtuas by H.R.S.H Prince Nathaniel von Hanover-Lausenburg in late December 2017 as proof of friendship between the two head of states. The title is today an honorary title with no territory bound to it. The holder of the title is entitled to vote in the NorWakian parliament.
Sovereign of the Order of Saturn
In 2015 Christoph founded the Order of Saturn as the nation's highest dynastical knighthood. The highest officer of the order is the Sovereign and is held by the reigning monarch.
|Queensland||Admiral of the Fleet||Royal Queensland Navy|
|Vishwamitra||Honorary General||Royal Vishwamitran Army|
|Ranks in bold denote service ranks, rather than ceremonial ranks|
- Founder Sovereign and Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Saturn (20 June 2015)
- Founder Sovereign and Commander Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Walpurgis and the Second Monarchy (30 April 2021)
- Founder Sovereign and Commander Grand Cross of the Order of the Mast in the Woods (20 September 2020)
- Founder Sovereign and Knight of the Order of St. Thora (10 May 2015)
- Sovereign and Commander Grand Cross of the Order of the Muddy Lake (3 January 2021)
- Ebenthali sub-national honours
- Stranger Knight Grand Cordon of the Most Noble Order of the Supreme Royal Family of Queensland (3 January 2022)
- Stranger Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Gatfar (3 January 2021)
- Knight Grand Cordon of the Most Exalted Order of the Royal House of Helmond-Bernhard (26 June 2021)
- Knight Grand Collar of the Most Noble Order of Queensland Friendship (3 January 2021)
- Knight Grand Cross with Collar of the Most Noble Royal Family Order of the Crown of Queensland (13 February 2021)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Most Esteemed Royal Queenslandian Order (3 April 2021)
- Companions of the King George's Service Order (28 April 2021)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of Queen Elizabeth II (13 February 2021)
- Knight Grand Cross with Collar of the Most Honourable Order of the Three Builders of Queensland (13 February 2021)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Leopold Lion Crown (3 April 2021)
- Courageous Commander of the Most Gallant Order of the Queenslandian Military Service (22 January 2021)
- Courageous Commander of the Most Gallant Order of the Queenslandian Distinguished Service (3 April 2021)
- Recipient of the Queenslandian Armed Forces Iron Jubilee Medal (7 June 2021)
- Recipient of the 7th National and Independence Day Medal (3 January 2022)
- Dame of the Most Auspicious Order of the Sanghamitra (15 April 2021)
- Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Lotus (1 January 2021)
- Grand Commander of the Most Gallant Order of Mahabali Karthika Padaka (23 January 2021)
- Recipient of the National Service Medal (15 April 2021)
- Recipient of the Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy (8 June 2021)
- Vishwamitran state honours
Order of wear
- Government News Archive Diplomatic Relations with NorAuthwik Retrieved 2021-01-14