Christina I of Cycoldia
|Her Imperial Majesty|
|Christina I & II “the Liberator” of the Royal House of Nowell|
|ONP CIP OEP EIP GCOG GCGH VOC MOA KOW M1DS GCP OAFM GCOCRS CoJ MTI|
Christina Hamilton Nowell
|Christina I at the Military High Command Centre (2021)|
Summi Imperatoria of Cycoldia
6 November 2018
|Summi Imperatoria||Christina I & II|
2nd Premier of Lur
8 July 2019
Justice of the Republic of Carthia
15 July 2019
Speaker of the General Assembly of Cycoldia
28 May 2019
|Summi Imperatoria||Christina I|
3rd Premier of Global Affairs of Matachewan
5 April 2020 - 18 May 2020
|Premier of Local Affairs||Beau Edwards|
|Premier of Global Affairs||Christina Nowell|
Queen-Empress of the UKCL
7 November 2020
|Queen-Empress||Christina I & II|
|Prime Minister||Arthur Lacey-Scott|
Chief Justice of the Court of Houston
6 May 2019
|Summi Imperatoria||Christina I|
4th Kaiserin of the Altearn Federation
30 March 2020
|Prime Minister||Matthew Xia|
|Predecessor||Erik I of Altearn|
4th and 6th Prime Minister of New Eiffel
|Prime Minister||Christina Nowell|
|Born||May 6, 2005|
|Political party||Monarchist Party (Cycoldia)|
|House||Royal House of Nowell|
|Alma mater||Prezan Military Academy|
|Coat of arms|
|In service|| Cycoldia |
|Rank||Summi Imperatoria (GRC)|
|Unit||Empress' First Division|
Christina I & II ONP CIP OEP EIP GCOG GCGH VOC MOA KOW M1DS GCP OAFM CoJ GCOCRS MTI (Christina Hamilton Nowell, born 6 May 2005) is the current reigning Summi Imperatoria of Cycoldia and a prominent intermicronational politician, heraldist, and businesswoman. She as well is a former patroller at MicroWiki and former moderator at MicroWiki@Discord. She founded Cycoldia on 6 November 2018. She as well is the monarch of the Altearn Federation and the Cycoldian Imperium.
She has as well been on MicroRamble, first as a guest, though later becoming a Co-Host of the show. She is also the editor-in-chief of the Grandeur Print, and became a member of the staff of the Creek Gazette through her position as Queen-Empress of the United Kingdoms of Creek and Lake. In her positions in the private sector she formerly was the Public Relations Secretary for Statistic-Dime, until her exit from the company and joining of DSD Statistics. In other sections in the private business, she is the Chairwoman and Owner of Empreton Holdings. On 19 January 2022 she was re-employed by Statistic-Dime as Public Relations Secretary and a member of the Board of Directors of the company until her resignation on 29 January 2022 from her positions in Statistic-Dime.
Christina graduated from Prezan Military Academy on 15 July 2021, having been valedictorian of Class 001 of the Academy for Basic Curriculum. She was awarded the Attendance Award, Good Conduct Ribbon, and the Professional Development Ribbon for her time in Prezan. She graduated a Cadet Corporal, and as the Class Leader of Class 001.
On 18 August 2021 she became the Empreton Pursuivant of Arms of the Academy of Arms, having become a member of the Academy on 17 August 2021. She later was promoted to Empreton Herald of Arms in the Academy and was added as the Officer-in-waiting.
Christina I was born on 6 May 2005 in Denver, Colorado. At a young age her parents divorced, causing her to go from each house to the other commonly. Her father later moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico for work, with Christina moving between the 2 houses commonly. Afterwards her father moved to Houston, Texas, followed soon by her mother. She came out as transgender on the 26 September 2019, later becoming an advocate of LGBTQ+ Rights. Christina I currently goes to high school in the US state of Texas in Houston, living in both the Palace and Military High Command Centre of Cycoldia, moving between the Capital District and the Military High Command District.
Christina joined the Academy of Arms on 17 August 2021, becoming the Empreton Pursuivant the next day. She worked on multiple commissions for the Academy, later then being promoted to the Officer-in-Waiting of the Academy of Arms, and being made to the Empreton Herald. Later the positions of specific names for Heralds and Pursuivants was abolished by dictate of the Marshal of Arms, and so therefore she changed office to simply be a Herald and Officer-in-Waiting. In this capacity she has continued to work as the Officer-in-Waiting and still works on commissions. She later adopted a personal arms on 28 December 2021 for solely non-micronational use, it then being used on her coat of arms as a Herald of the Academy.
Christina I has been very vocal of her political ideals, such as advocating for Constitutional Monarchy and for LGBTQ+ Rights. She describes herself as a Royalist, and falls in the ideological center of the "left/right" spectrum of conservative vs. liberal politics. She does admit that she is somewhat of an authoritarian, though she has stated that she does not any one individual should have complete authority over a nation. She primarily supports the Democratic Party over the Republican due to her belief that the parties are becoming extreme, and says the Republican Party is becoming radicalized to a further degree than the Democratic Party in the United States. She as well has stated her advocacy for protection of people with mental illnesses, having publicly included statements on mandated reporting.
She has as well has stated that an unconstitutional monarchy would not work in modern society, and that an American Monarchy would not function properly, stating "while I would love the concept, nobody would support it, and it would crumble." As well she has stated her support for the reign of Michael I having said that he was "a man who lead his country through one of its hardest times in history, and tried to salvage what it was in the end" and saying that for herself "it is saddening that he never got his crown back."
Religion in politics
Christina I has stated many times regarding her stance that religion in politics is highly inappropriate and has stated that in the United States, the current stance of the Republic Party is to perpetuate Christianity in the political process. She was the author and main champion of the Religious Extremism Act within Cycoldia which criminalised religious leaders telling their congregants to commit any crimes, citing it as "Religious Incitement". It as well declared regarding the protections of religions, saying that religions which do the following were not protected by the Third Amendment of the Cycoldian Constitution.
Religions that control or limit someone’s freedom of expression, someone’s basic human rights, or any policies of the religion that may injure or cause harm emotionally to its own members or people outside of the religion fall under this act.
— Religious Extremism Act of 2020
Christina I has held many offices among many different micronations, though the micronation she works most in is Cycoldia. She as well has served in multiple intermicronational positions, such as her position as a Patroller at MicroWiki. She as well formerly served as a Moderator to MicroWiki@Discord until her resignation. She has been a member of the MicroWiki Community since 31 December 2018, and has worked in the sector for a majority of the time she has been in it. She was an attendee at MicroCon 2019 and has expressed her wish to attend MicroCon 2022.
Other intermicronational activitied she participates in was serving as the secondary delegate for Lytera in the Grand Unified Micronational and the delegate for Cycoldia to the YAMO Federation. In the 2021 December Election for Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational she was running as a candidate with Amelia Banks as her running mate for Vice-Chair. She later resigned as a delegate on 4 January 2022 after the appointment of Abrams Wiucki-Dunswed as Supreme Justice, saying "I cannot applicably serve as a representative to a body which shoots itself in the foot every step it takes."
Christina I founded the Grand Republic of Cycoldia on November 6 2018 as an absolute monarchy, being confirmed as monarch on the same day. She later authored the Constitution of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia after the 5th Civil War, which established the General Assembly and changed the nation to a constitutional monarchy. She since then has served as a constitutional monarch and member of the General Assembly since as its Speaker.
She sat as the Chief Justice during the Trial of Gavin B, which was the first court case held in Cycoldia, and she has continued to serve on the Court of Houston[a] since the establishment of the court. As well via the Constitution of Cycoldia she will continue to serve as the Chief Justice until she either dies or abdicates the throne.
As Summi Imperatoria of Cycoldia she has also served as the head of the Cycoldian Imperium since 28 February 2021. In this office she has overseen the joining of Jockromasa as a full member, and multiple partial members. In her capacity as the Summi Imperatoria of the Cycoldian Imperium she is the head of state of multiple micronations other than Cycoldia.
Titles and styles
|Imperial Styles of|
Christina I "The Liberator"
|Reference style||Her Imperial Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Imperial Majesty|
|Alternative style||Summi Imperatoria|
|Royal Styles of|
Christina I & II
|Reference style||Her Imperial and Royal Majesty|
|Spoken style||Your Imperial and Royal Majesty|
The conventional and most used style of Christina I is:
HIM Christina I "The Liberator" of the Royal House of Nowell ONP CIP OEP EIP GCOG GCGH VOC MOA KOW M1DS GCP OAFM GCOCRS CoJ MTI
The colonial conventional style of Christina I is:
HIM Christina I & II "The Liberator" of the Royal House of Nowell ONP CIP OEP EIP GCOG GCGH KC KL KF GCStO GCRC GCIF GCT KIC VOC MOA KOW M1DS GCP OAFM GCOCRS CoJ MTI
The full minor style of Christina I is:
HIM Summi Imperatoria of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Premier of The United Federation of Lur, Queen of the United Kingdom of Creek & Lake, Empress of Lacia, Kaiserin of Altearn, Empress of the United Royal Republics of Jockromasa, Queen in Sequeria, Imperial Chancellor of the Caribbean Empire, Field Marshall of Australand, Reich Chancellor of the Prussian Empire, Grand Duchess of Santiago de Cuba, Grand Duchess of Greater Houston, Chief Strategist of the Aurora Alliance, Lady, Duchess of Winerose, Duchess of Changry, Countess of Jarrah, Viscountess of Coronation Colony, Protector of the Order of Nowell, Protector of the Order of Christina I, Protector of the Order of Eugene, Protector of the Order of Elswick, Grand Commander of the Sovereign Order of the Golden Heart, Master of the Most Excellent Order of Alexander, Knight of the Order of William I, Member of the Order of the Grand Duke, Knight of the Order of the Holy Eagle First Class, Knight of the Knighthood of Friendship of Caddia First Class, Chief Justice of the Court of Houston, Founder of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Speaker of the General Assembly of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Chief and Commander of the Forces of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Colonel of the Empress’ 1st Infantry Division, Christina I “the Liberator” of the Royal House of Nowell, ONP CIP OEP EIP GCOG GCGH VOC MOA KOW M1DS GCP OAFM GCOCRS CoJ MTI
Christina I's full major style is:
HIM Summi Imperatoria of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Premier of The United Federation of Lur, Queen of the United Kingdom of Creek & Lake, Empress of Lacia, Kaiserin of Altearn, Empress of the United Royal Republics of Jockromasa, Queen in Sequeria, Imperial Chancellor of the Caribbean Empire, Field Marshall of Australand, Reich Chancellor of the Prussian Empire, Grand Duchess of Santiago de Cuba, Grand Duchess of Greater Houston, Chief Strategist of the Aurora Alliance, Lady, Duchess of Winerose, Viscountess of Coronation Colony, Duchess of Changry, Countess of Jarrah, Justice of the Republic of Carthia, Vice Chairwoman of the United Federation of Apollo, Protector of the Order of Nowell, Protector of the Order of Christina I, Protector of the Order of Eugene, Protector of the Order of Elswick, Grand Commander of the Sovereign Order of the Golden Heart, Master of the Most Excellent Order of Alexander, Knight of the Order of William I, Member of the Order of the Grand Duke, Knight of the Order of the Holy Eagle First Class, Knight of the Knighthood of Friendship of Caddia First Class, Recipient of the Imperial Badge of Excellency, Recipient of the Double Eagle 1st Class, Recipient of the Commonwealth Defense Medal, Recipient of the Prime Council Medal of Civility, Recipient of the Space and Planet Exploration Medal, Recipient of the Danduros Medal of Friendship, Recipient of the Altearn Glory Medal, Recipient of the Union Stand Badge, Recipient of the Union Watch Badge, Recipient of the Union Govern Badge, Recipient of the Cross of Saint Andrew, Chief Justice of the Court of Houston, Founder of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Speaker of the General Assembly of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Chief and Commander of the Forces of the Grand Republic of Cycoldia, Colonel of the Empress’ 1st Infantry Division, Christina I “the Liberator” of the Royal House of Nowell, ONP CIP OEP EIP GCOG GCGH VOC MOA KOW M1DS GCP OAFM GCOCRS CoJ MTI
First Royal Photo of Her Imperial Majesty
Second Royal Photo of Her Imperial Majesty
Third Royal Photo of Her Imperial Majesty
Primary Royal Photo of Her Imperial Majesty
Visual of Awards
|Ribbon bars of Christina I|
|Breast Stars of Christina I|
|Heraldic Collars of Christina I|
List of awards
- 6 November 2018: Protector of the Order of Nowell
- 21 March 2019: Protector of the Order of Christina I
- 19 November 2019: Protector of the Order of Eugene
- 9 October 2020: Protector of the Order of Elswick
- 25 December 2021: Grand Commander of the Order of Grandeur
- 23 January 2020: Grand Commander of the Sovereign Order of the Golden Heart
- 1 January 2020: Grand Commmander of the Order of the Cycoldian New Years
- 15 August 2019: Imperial Badge of Excellency
- 22 July 2019: Double Eagle 1st Class
- 30 June 2019: Commonwealth Defense Medal
- Parliamentary Collective of States
- 7 July 2019: Prime Council Medal of Civility
- 20 July 2019: Space and Planet Exploration Medal
- 20 July 2019: Medal of Friendship
- 20 July 2019: Dame of Caddia First Class
- 22 September 2019: Altearn Glory Medal
- Niagara-Midoria Union
- 11 November 2019: Union Stand Badge
- 11 November 2019: Union Watch Badge
- 11 November 2019: Union Govern Badge
- 11 January 2022: Editor First Class Fourth Rosette
- 1 January 2020: Editor Second Class Fourth Rosette
- 12 November 2019: Gnomed
- 31 August 2020: Cross of Saint Andrew
- 27 April 2021: Viscountess of the Most Excellent Order of Cavendish
- 31 December 2020: Master of the Most Excellent Order of Amelia
- 11 January 2022: Dame Grand Cross of the Most Noble Order of the Precious Crown
- 7 June 2021: Member First Class of the Order of Diplomatic Service Merit
- 8 June 2021: Commemorative Medal of the First Anniversary of the Vishwamitran Monarchy 
- 15 April 2022: Commemorative Medal of the Crystal Jubilee of the Foundation of Vishwamitra
- 15 July 2021: Attendance Award
- 15 July 2021: Good Conduct Ribbon
- 15 July 2021: Professional Development Ribbon
- 23 December 2021: Dame of the Order of Alexandra Feodorovna
- 15 August 2021: Grand Cross of the Order of the Royal House of Sildavia
- 23 December 2021: Commemorative Medal of the First Queen's Day
Standards and arms
(2020 – Present)
(2021 – Present)
(2021 – Present)
(2018 – Present)
(2020 – Present)
(2021 – Present)
(2021 – Present)
- Not to be confused with United States Courts in the City of Houston
- Grand Republic of Cycoldia List of Summi Imperitors/ Summi Imperatorias
- Twitter - Stephen Luke Tweet (29 July 2021)
- Academy of Arms XI-18102021 (18 October 2021)
- Nowell, Christina. "Extremism in the USA". MicroCommons.
- Google Maps Camp Lightbulb Review (Retrieved 07 August 2021)
- Reddit Reply to Post (Retrieved 14 August 2021)
- General Assembly of Cycoldia (April 6 2020) Religious Extremism Act of 2020
- Nowell, Christina (15 April 2021). "Resignation Statement of Christina Nowell".
- Imperial Orders of HIM Christina I Imperial Order 2.7 (pdf)
- Imgur Image of a Discord Message of the Announcement of Awarding by Ekaterina Elswick (Retrieved 18 May 2021)
- Government of Jockromasa Official Knighthood Record #001
- Willson, William (31 December 2020). "Office of the Royal Household releases King William's first Birthday Honors lists". The Charlington Press.
- Banks, Amelia (31 December 2020). "Lyterian New Years Honours, 2020". The Royal Lyterian News.
- Office of the Rashtradhyaksh ROYAL DECREE No. – 229/2022 (11 January 2022)
- Office of the Rashtradhyaksh ROYAL DECREE No. – 183/2021 (7 June 2021)
- Office of the Rashtradhyaksh Recipients Of The Commemorative Medal Of The First Anniversary Of The Vishwamitran Anniversary (Partial List – II) (7 June 2021)
- Office of the Rashtradhyaksh Royal Decree No. 236-2022 (14 April 2022)
- Order of Saturn Letters Patent of Christina I in the Order of Saturn (pdf)
- Government of Sildavia Patent-Letter N°28 (23 December 2021)
- Government of Sildavia Carta Patente N°20 (20 August 2021) (Portuguese)
- Office of His Majesty the King Royal Decree No.16 (17 October 2021)