Charity distributions by Urabba Parks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charity distributions are made by Urabba Parks in lieu of dividends.
- an application of property to an eligible charity nominated by a member of Urabba Parks
- a credit of property to a giving account held by the member
- a credit of property to a giving pool to which membership is attached
- the grant of fully paid membership of Urabba Parks (other than service membership, which is repayable to the member as debt).
- a charity having similar purposes to Urabba Parks
- a government entity (as defined by section 4 of the Charities Act 2013 of Australia) that is able to receive the surplus assets of Urabba Parks upon winding-up on the basis the government entity would be a charity if it were not a government entity
- an entity formed within Urabba Parks (being an internal entity with no separate legal status in Australian law)