Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Chamber of Deputies of Zealandia
|Chamber of Depuites of Uskor |
|Lord Speaker||Queen Astrid (last), Uskorian Greens-De Gröna|
|Deputy Speaker||Axeris Rödsson (Last), Uskorian Communist Party|
|Voting system||Appointed by monarch|
|Last election||August 2014|
|Palace of the People|
The Chamber of Deputies of Uskor (Swedish: Riksdag), was the unicameral legislative body of the Uskor which consisted of Members of the Chamber of Deputies (MCD) (Swedish: Riksdagsledamot (RL)) (Uskor: Þingmanur or Ombudsman (ÞM or OM)) who represented a constituency from within Uskor and had the pre nominal title of Senator. The Chamber had never in its conception seen serious domination by a single party.
Each term generally lasted one year with the Queen having the ability to dissolve the term early.
The Chamber of Deputies of Uskor had full legislative powers within the context of those provided to it by Uskor's constitution.
According the the constitution, the chamber of deputies enjoyed the following powers:
- adopts laws, resolutions and other general acts;
- Decides to amend the Constitution with a majority of all its deputies
- Announces referenda in accordance with the law;
- Ratifies international treaties;
- Elects the Government and expresses no confidence in it;
- Oversees the work of the Government and other public institutions that report to the Assembly in accordance with the Constitution and the law;
- Oversees foreign and security policies;
- Gives consent to the King’s decrees during or after a State of Emergency;
- Decides in regard to general interest issues as set forth by law.