Awards and decorations of Sirocco
The Siroccan Awards and decorations system is the system of orders and decorations which are awarded to recognise outstanding achievements pertaining to the Federal Commonwealth of Sirocco and the micronational community as a whole by either Siroccan citizens or external micronationalists. Both military and civilian awards are distributed and are not limited to citizens of the Federal Commonwealth. Awards do not come in specific "classes" as there is only one type of each award. Awards are chiefly granted by the Siroccan government upon review by the Premier, but nominations are accepted from the community relating to any micronationalist. There is no limit to the amount of awards granted to a single micronationalist. All awards were created by Siroccan Premier Daniel Anderson on 10 November 2010 (with the exception of SOOK, which was created on 10 January 2010).
Awards and decorations
Order of the Commonwealth
The Order of the Commonwealth is the highest civilian award within Sirocco, and is awarded for outstanding contributions towards the Federal Commonwealth. Currently only one person holds this rare award. The award is named after Sirocco.
- Daniel Anderson, 1st Premier of Sirocco (10 November 2010)
- Maxie Anderson, General of the Siroccan Defence Forces and Head of Customs (18 March 2013)
Order of the Federation
The Order of the Federation is the second-highest civilian award within Sirocco, and is awarded for outstanding contributions to Sirocco or the micronational community. The award is named after Sirocco.
- Jesse Coles, Vice-Premier of Sirocco and Minister of Transport (10 November 2010)
Order of the Numbat
The Order of the Numbat is the third-highest civilian award within Sirocco, and is awarded for exceptional work in the advancement of and contribution towards the micronational community, and also for contributions toward Sirocco. Named after Sirocco's national animal, it was previously known as the Order of the Window until the award alterations on 10 January 2011.
- Elizabeth Pountney, Minister of Culture (10 November 2010)
- Andrea Carrols, Minister of Defence (10 November 2010)
- Chanelle Gibson, Minister of Health and Education (10 November 2010)
- Aldrich Lucas, Grand Chancellor of Yabloko (3 January 2011)
- Håkon Lindstrom, King of Zealandia (10 January 2011)
- James von Puchow, Landashir'n Premier (4 January 2012)
- Alexander Reinhardt, Prime Minister of St.Charlie Premier (4 January 2012)
- Gordon Freeman (Federated Republics of A1) (4 January 2012)
Order of the Tram
The Order of the Tram is the lowest civilian award within Sirocco, and is awarded for work towards the advancement of Sirocco and for exceptional work for the Federal Commonwealth and also notable work within the community. The award is named after a favoured mode of transportation within Sirocco.
- Annabelle Morgan, Minister of Internal Affairs (10 November 2010)
- John President, Minister of Sport and Recreation (10 November 2010)
Order of the Black Cross
The Order of the Black Cross is the only military award within Sirocco, and is awarded for bravery, loyalty and service to the Siroccan Defence Forces. The award is named after the emblem of the now-dissolved Glorious Dictatorial Republic of Andersonia.
The following are not Orders, and are not as highly regarded as the above awards.
Badge of Siroccan Acknowledgement
The Badge of Siroccan Acknowledgement is awarded to non-micronationalists who have made a contribution towards Sirocco. Currently only one person holds a Badge.
Sovereign Order of Overzealous Kittylitter
The Sovereign Order of Overzealous Kittylitter is not seen as a Siroccan award but more as a joke title. It was merely created in order to give Yablokon Grand Chancellor Aldrich Lucas another title and "to give us the opportunity to call him a sook". Anderson granted Lucas the title stating that he will be "Aldrich Lucas SOOK".