Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Awards and decorations of Lytera
The Lyteran honours system comprises the Awards, Medals and Decorations of the Kingdom of Lytera. The system was established in 2019 to show that Lytera recognises those who do a great duty for the nation.
Orders of Chivalry
Order of Cavendish
The Order of Cavendish recognises those who accomplish a good deed towards the Kingdom. It is divided into five classes, seen below in descending order of precedence. All classes grant the title of Dame/Knight, except the VOC, which grants the title of Viscount/Viscountess.
- Viscount/Viscountess of the Most Excellent Order of Cavendish (VOC)
- Grand Commander of the Most Excellent Order of Cavendish (GOC)
- Commander of the Most Excellent Order of Cavendish (COC)
- Officer of the Most Excellent Order of Cavendish (OOC)
- Member of the Most Excellent Order of Cavendish (MOC)
As of 2020, only one OOC has been awarded, and that was awarded posthumously to Prince Nicholas of Posaf,VOC on the 9th of June, who, while not a Lyteran citizen, helped improve Lytera's diplomatic relations and the GUMin general. The award posthumously allows use of Viscount when referring to him in Lytera.
Order of Alexander
The Order of Alexander, named after Alexander I, King of Lytera, recognises those who make contributions to the arts and sciences, work with charitable and welfare organisations, and public services in and outside of micronationalism.
It is divided into three classes, seen below in descending order of precedence. All classes grant the title of Dame/Knight.
- Master of the Most Excellent Order of Alexander (MOA)
- Knight of the Most Excellent Order of Alexander (KOA)
- Apprentice of the Most Excellent Order of Alexander (AOA)
Table of precedence
|Order of Cavendish||Order of Alexander|
Military Medals can only be awarded to those who have served in one of the three Lyteran branches of the Military, the only exception to this being the Iron Cross.
- The Marion Cross (MC) - "for most conspicuous bravery, or some daring or pre-eminent act of valour or self-sacrifice, or extreme devotion to duty in the presence of the enemy.". Named after the late first Monarch, Marion I.
- The Iron Cross (IC) - "acts of the greatest heroism or of the most conspicuous courage in circumstances of extreme danger.".
- The Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (CGC) - "for conspicuous gallantry during active operations against the enemy".
- The Gallantry Cross (GC) - "for gallantry during active operations against the enemy".
- The Koi Cross (KC) - "for highly successful command and leadership during active operations. ".
- The Lorentian Star - "For operational service in Lorentia during The Great Ruislip War between 3 June and 12 October 2014."
- The Fizonian Star - "For operational service in Fizona during The Great Ruislip War between 12 October 2014 and 27 July 2015."
The Pink Berets
The Special Operations Squad, famously known as The Pink Berets, is an elite squad of the Military hand-picked by King Alexander. It comprises of members of the Airforce, Navy and Army, who are considered the best of the best. Being given a spot in the Berets is considered a great honour. The groups activities are kept a secret to most, and are only deployed when needed. Being selected for the berets means the title of Viscount/Viscountess is bestowed to you, among other things.
The Berets are unique in that they were first formed as a part of the Clubhausian army. Run by Alex, the Berets have changed in size and skill over the years.
- The First Lineup (AKA: The Clubhausian Pink Berets) 2011-14
- Captain Alex
- Lieutenant John
- Lieutenant Zoe
- Lieutenant Daniel
- Lieutenant Craig
- The Second Lineup (AKA: The Lorentian Pink Berets) Jul-Oct 2014 ¹
- Lieutenant Alex
- Commander John
- Corporal Ella
- The Third Lineup (AKA: The Lorentian Pink Berets) Oct 2014-2015 ¹
- Captain Alex
- Commander Zoe
- Corporal Jake
- The Fourth Lineup (AKA: The Lyteran Pink Berets) 2017–Present
- Captain Alex
- Lieutenant Megan
- Lieutenant Owen
- Lieutenant Matthew
- Lieutenant Ayra
¹. The Pink Berets were still commanded by Alex, even though he was outranked by other members. The Pink Berets acted as the Lyteran Volenteer Corps.
The titles of Captain and Lieutenant in the current lineup are honorary, as pretty much every member outranks this rank, it is a callback to the original iteration of the group under Clubhausia.