Awards and decorations of A1
The Federated Republics of A1 bestows orders, awards and decorations on both civilians and military personnel as well as allowing for those outside of A1 to also receive certain ones. Titles may not be taken away, except in extreme circumstances, such as high treason.
These awards are given to military personnel who have exhibited bravery in the line of service of A1, subject to the approval of their direct commanding officer.
Star of A1
The highest military honour available to military personnel. Is awarded for "outstanding bravery, outstanding service to A1 and executing orders well above the call of duty"
The second-highest military honour available to military personnel. Is awarded for "excellent bravery, excellent service to A1 and executing orders above the call of duty"
The third-highest military honour available to military personnel. Is awarded for "bravery, excellent service to A1 and executing orders above the call of duty". The Silver Cross is 1st, 2nd and 3rd class.
- Pprit Revolution Service Medal
- Great Patriotic War Service Medal
Long Term Service Award
Order of A1
The highest civilian honour in A1, awarded to civilians who have made an outstanding contribution to A1, is the Order of A1. The holder of membership may append the abbreviation or full name of their title onto their signature. However, only Knights of the Order may append the title ‘Sir’ onto the beginning of their name. It has the following ranks (in order from highest to lowest):
- Prior/Prioress (POA1) (Grade I)
- Knight/Dame (KOA1/DOA1) (Grade II)
- Serving Brother/Sister (SBOA1/SSOA1) (Grade III)
- Officer (OOA1) (Grade IV)
- Commander (COA1) (Grade V)
The conditions of membership are:
- To have rendered a very great service to A1 of such magnitude so as to effect recognition at the very highest level
- To have received an official acceptance of membership into the Order by the First Secretary of A1
- To be a citizen of the Federated Republics of A1 (above Grade III (inclusive))
For recognition of a great service rendered to the Most Glorious People's Republic of A1. Titles were decided by the Chairman of A1 or nominated representative.
For recognition of a great service rendered to the MGPRA1, except lower than that of a Decorated Comrade. Titles were decided by the Chairman of A1 or nominated representative.