Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Arlbergish federal elections, November 2005
The November 2005 Chancellor Election was the second nationwide general election for the highest executive office in the United Republic of Arlberg. It was conducted on November 21, 2005, as part of the November 2005 Election.
- Chancellor Perry ran successfully for re-election. He was nominated on the first ballot by the National Socialist Party of Arlberg, and received 76% of the popular vote and 9 of the 10 electoral votes.
- Citizen Robblee was nominated on the third ballot by the Moderate Party. He received 8% (originally, he was thought to have received 0.08%)
- Former Seneca Assembly Representative Crocker was nominated on the first ballot by the Conservative Arlo Alliance. He received 16% of the popular vote. He received 1 of the 10 electoral votes.
There are also two Speakerships (the male and female) as part of the election.
Body of States
- Chancellor Perry beat out the other running for re-election as the Speaker of the Body of States. In an election that would make Florida proud, Perry received 36% of the popular vote but 7 electoral votes (winning Georgia and Shinnihon, the largest states, in a landside), giving him the edge over the other candidates.
- Citizen Robblee, who ran as the moderate candidate, received a modest 19% of the popular vote and no electoral votes.
- Former Seneca Assembly Representative Crocker received, as the conservative candidate, a 45% popular majority. However, this was concentrated in the smallest states (Forbes and Amothos) and Grand Salle, giving him only 3 electoral votes..
- Special Justice Yum ran as the Republican candidate. Favored to win by Republicans, she received 2 electoral votes and 20% of the popular vote.
- Hayley Gross lost her bid for re-election as the Speaker of the Seneca Assembly, reciving only 2 electoral votes with 13.4% of the people voting for her, concentrated in Shinnihon.
- The Amothos Empress received a whopping 66.6% of the vote running as the Conservative Arlo Alliance candidate. It gave her 6 of the 10 electoral votes and therefore the election.