Amazon Lily Imperial Workers' Party
|This article contains information pertaining to a fictional micronation, micronationalist or other fictional element of micronational society or culture.|
|Chairpersons||Alexander Yamamoto and Boa Hancock|
|Co-Chairwomen||Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold|
|Founder||Alexander Yamamoto and Boa Hancock|
|Founded||May 18, 1983|
|Headquarters||Imperial Workers' Party Section, Forbidden City, Amazon Lily City|
|Newspaper||The Emperor's News|
|Student wing||Amazon Lily Students Imperial League|
|Youth wing||Amazon Lily Imperial Youth League|
Imperial League of Amazon Lily Girls
Amazon Lily Children's Imperial Union
|Women's wing||Imperial League of Amazon Lily Women|
|Paramilitary wing||Workers and Peasants' Imperial Militia|
Imperial Militia of Sisters
|Supreme organ||Central Committee of the|
Imperial Workers' Party of Amazon Lily
|Colors|| Red, Black (official Imperial colours)|
|Slogan||Liberté, Égalité, Justice|
Liberty, Equality, Justice
(Zìyóu, Píngděng, Zhèngyì)
(Jiyū, Byōdō, Seigi)a
|Anthem||Long live the Imperial Workers' Party of Amazon Lily|
Longue vie au Parti Ouvrier Impérial d'Amazon Lily
|Status||Ruling party in the Empire of Amazon Lily|
a. Emperor Alexander Yamamoto adopted the French motto to his party as the official slogan, since he's a French-born Emperor of Amazon Lily.
The Amazon Lily Imperial Workers' Party ((Chinese: Traditional: 亞馬遜百合帝國朝鮮勞動黨; Simplified: 亚马逊百合帝国朝鲜劳动党; pinyin: Yàmǎxùn Bǎihé Dìguó Cháoxiǎn Láodòng Dǎng); Japanese: アマゾン・リリー帝国朝鮮労働党; French: Parti Ouvrier Impérial d'Amazon Lily) is a syncretic, civic juche, egalitarian and feminist political party and the single ruling party of the Empire of Amazon Lily.
The Imperial Workers' Party holds a number of important political positions within the Empire of Amazon Lily and also related to international affairs including:
- Support of equality and eradication of inequality among the Amazon Lily citizens.
- Support of human rights, women's rights and civil rights.
- Support for the Emperor, Empress and the Imperial Family.
- To support and stand with LGBT followers against persecution.
- To establish secularism and official prohibition of discrimination and persecution over religious institutions.
- Opposition to Nazis and Neo-Nazis, including Fascists, Neo-Fascists and Communists who support racial policies and ideas.
- To eradicate corruption and abusive interpretation of capitalism.
- Establish Juche into a more tolerable and equal one.