Administrative Divisions of the Four Kingdoms of Millania
Millania's Administrative divisions are notable for its extremely complicated system of classification, each separate constituent realm also having its own distinct system.
|Millanian Empire||H.I.R.M. Emperor Carlos I||Granada Nicosi, D.C., Pasabrillo||45|
|Free Commonwealth of Yochtia||H.E. Captain Regent Edmund Howell
H.E. Captain Regent Connor Smith
|Duchy of Charlbrough||H.E. Duchess Charlotte||Charlbrough Proper||5|
|Princely Electorate of Sirusia||H.E. Prince-Elector Nicolás||Nueva Babougrad||1|
|Kingdom of Anderssonia||H.R.H. Ingonyama Thomas Toika II||Inhloko||6 Registered|
|Most Serene Republic of Kayutsastan||H.E. Captain Regent Thomas Kap||Chatham||10|
As afforded by the Nakjatsa, the primary top-level administrative division, under a unitary state, is the prefecture. There are currently eighteen prefectures under four distinct classes:
- Prefectures are the most common type of prefecture. Nine out of the eighteen prefectures are under this class. Prefectures are characterized by having a capital city or town, which affords them a Prefect, a leader of the division.
- Circuits are prefectures found in the region of Hong Kong. There are two circuits; Seilung and Fushan. Circuits are fundamentally functionally the same as prefectures, but are instead led by Daimyōs, the second oldest system of nobility in Millania, now only existent in administrative roles and with no noble benefits.
- Provinces are prefectures whose capital is a village, and thus do not meet the requirement to have a prefect. These prefectures are directly administered by the National Government. Six out of the eighteen prefectures are provinces.
- Metropolitan Prefectures are prefectures which consist of a national capital, and are led by Prefect-Mayors. The only metropolitan prefecture is Granada Nicosi, D.C..
High Departments and Departments are the other top level under the unitary state, however do not have a population. There are currently none of these subdivisions, however, there used to be eleven.
Millania's Territories are plots of land which are not in the mainland of Millania or do not fit within the sphere of influence of the Oriental Prefectures. Crown Dependencies, Dominions, Overseas Collectivities, and Overseas Territories all have varying degrees of autonomy under the Crown, which is unspecified in the Constitution, however, it is noted that Crown Dependencies are the closest in autonomy to a prefecture. Crown Colonies are ruled by the Emperor directly.
Millania separates its second-level administrative divisions into municipalities, which can be grouped into five classes:
- Villages are settlements which have an exceedingly small population, and possibly are ceremonial capitals,
- Towns are settlements with small populations, and have mayors,
- Cities are settlements which have moderate to large populations, and have mayors,
- Corregimientos are either unpopulated or uninhabitable parts of prefectures, usually ruled by neighboring villages, towns, or cities, and
- Special Wards are municipal level wards, only found in Granada Nicosi, D.C..
The only existing bottom-level administrative divisions in Millania are the wards of Pasabrillo, of which there are three.
Regions and Masses
Millania is traditionally divided into seven integrated regions, (plus Andea, a group of territories in Antioquia and Risaralda, and Isla Larga, a group of divisions in New York), and five overseas regions. These regions are not official administrative units, but are used for regional division in a number of contexts. For instance, maps divide Millania into the eight (or nine) regions, weather reports usually give the weather by mass, and some businesses and institutions use their home region as part of their name.
Andea is often regarded as its own ninth region, due to the territories having close proximity to the mainland, and having similar geographic and cultural traits. Millanian Rattanakosin and Tsizau are usually grouped with Victoria.
Each region groups several of the country's 18 prefectures, 2 Oriental territories, and 4 Andean territories. Of the two main contiguous landmasses (classified as masses; the Mainland and the Oriental Prefectures), the Oriental Prefectures make up a region while the Mainland is divided into six regions. The other territories around the world are usually included in either Bolivar, but are sometimes treated as their own ninth, tenth, and eleventh regions.
Administrative Divisions of Millania
|Granada Nicosi, D.C.||Metrop. Prefecture||Ancacho||Millania||Stephen Freayth||not applicable||5|
|Uribia||Prefecture||Uribia||Millania||HIRM Santiago||San Millán de las Indias||3|
|Rio Alcalá||Prefecture||Ancacho||Millania||Carlos I||Puerto Alcalá||2|
|Seilung Gong||Circuit||Victoria||Millania||Charlotte Baxter-Bray||Pasabrillo (Chienshei Wan)||4|
|Saam Fushan||Circuit||Victoria||Millania||Zoey Liu||Tregunter||2|
|Sur Dela Valla||Prefecture||Monteprieto||Millania||Nicholas Randouler||Santiago de Indias||2|
|De Calocho||Prefecture||Calocho||Millania||Thomas Andersson||Ciudad Calocho||2|
|Sur De Calocho||Prefecture||Calocho||Millania||Carlos I||Bosquerra||2|
|Tierra de Vaca (Baxa)||Province||Bolivar||Millania||not applicable||Arbolea del Oeste||1|
|Casaverde||Province||Bolivar||Millania||not applicable||La Casaverde||1|
|Santamaría||Prefecture||Bampucho||Millania||Infanta Antonia||Santa Oria de San Millán||3|
|Santísima Trinidad||Province||Bampucho||Millania||not applicable||Nueva Galicia||1|
|La Quinta||Province||Bampucho||Millania||not applicable||Nueva Barcelona||1|
|Puerto Cañon||Province||Calocho||Millania||not applicable||not applicable||1|
|Yåktspøða (Yeetport)||Circuit||Isla Larga||Yochtia||Edmund Howell||not applicable||2|
|Krallæklånt (Koraliland)||Prefecture||Isla Larga||Yochtia||Nicolás Millán||Kralliyigårt||2|
|Cornosina||Circuit||Victoria||Yochtia||Connor Smith||Kánérshåv (Kanershoff)||4|
|Inhlokodolobha||Inxenye Yelizwe||Isla Larga||Anderssonia||Thomas I||not applicable||5|
|Ihlathi||Inxenye Yelizwe||Africa||Anderssonia||Jessica Andersson||Ihlathi City||2|
|Ibhulashi||Inxenye Yelizwe||Africa||Anderssonia||Jonathan Andersson||Ibhulashi City||2|
|Greater Chatham||Region||Isla Larga||Kayutsastan||Thomas Kap||Chatham||1|
|Jazhir||Region||Isla Larga||Kayutsastan||Teymur Abbasov||Jazhir-by-the-Sea||1|
|New Sarasota||Region||Caribe||Kayutsastan||Lolita Welkos||Welkosia||2|
|Greater Hainan||Region||Isla Larga||Kayutsastan||Enrico Muller||Hainan||1|
|Lakarta||Region||Europe||Kayutsastan||Thomas Kap||not applicable||4|
|Millanian Rattanakosin||Dependency||Asia||Millania||Thomas Andersson||Wākea||0|
|Avilia||Dependency||Andea||Millania||HIRM Carlos I||Sabara||0|
|San Pedro||Dominion||Caribe||Millania||Jack Satterfield||Ciudad de San Pedro||0|
|Titán||Collectivity||America||Millania||Aidan McGrath||Ciudad de Titán||0|
|Ugwadule||Territory||Africa||Millania||HIRM Carlos I||not applicable||0|
|San Nicolás||Colony||Andea||Millania||Luz Maria Uribe||Lealtad||0|