Adam of Barapai
|Sultan of Barapai|
|Reign||28 November 2019 - present|
|Predecessor||Mohd Badrul Ezan of Barapai|
|Tengku Adam Hakeemi ibni Tengku Mohd Badrul Ezan|
|Father||Sultan Mohd Badrul Ezan ibni Sultan Mohd Yusof|
|Mother||Raja Permaisuri Najlah|
|Born||13 April 2003|
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Sultan Adam Fakhry ibni Sultan Mohd Badrul Ezan (born 13 April 2003) is the 5th and current Sultan of Barapai, having ascended the throne upon the independence of Barapai, succeeding his father, Sultan Mohd Badrul Ezan ibni Sultan Mohd Yusof as monarch of the Sultanate of Barapai
Adam hails from a family that has roots within the old Malay aristocracy. Because of this, the Sultan is very proud of his lineage, leading him to establish the Sultanate in honor of his ancestors. The other reason behind the creation of the Sultanate stems from the fact that Adam is a political reactionary, who advocates for traditional and archaic forms of government, such as absolute monarchy and feudalism; the Sultanate is the realization of his political ideals.
He is diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and has been homeschooled since the beginning of 2019.
Adam was born on the 13th of April, 2003, as the eldest son of Sultan Mohd Badrul Ezan and Raja Permaisuri Najlah. His grandfather, Sultan Mohd Yusof, is a retired Assistant Commissioner of Police in the Royal Malaysian Police.
He initially received his primary education at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Damansara, but he switched schools after the 2nd grade. Then he was educated privately at Khalifah Model School, Ampang Jaya when he was nine. Due to the school being incompatible with him, he switched schools again, this time to Learning Oasis, Kuala Lumpur, where he stayed for 3 years in total.
There, he met Tun Mohd Zaim Yusoff, Tun Hafiy Nawfal and Tun Faaris Geoffrey Chapman, who he would stay in contact with till the present day.
He was installed as Sultan of Barapai on the 28th of November, 2019.
Titles and styles
- 13 April 2003 - 28 November 2019: His Royal Highness (Kebawah Duli Yang Teramat Mulia) Tengku Adam Hakeemi ibni Sultan Mohd Badrul Ezan, the Crown Prince of Barapai
- 28 November 2019 - present: His Majesty (Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Seri Paduka Baginda) Sultan Adam Hakeemi ibni Sultan Mohd Badrul Ezan, the Sultan of Barapai
- 2006: Captain, Royal Barapese Army
- 2009: Colonel, Royal Barapese Army
- 2009: Commodre, Royal Barapese Navy
- 2019: Marshal of the Army, Royal Barapese Army
- 2019: Admiral of the Fleet, Royal Barapese Navy
- 2019: Grand Air Marshal, Royal Barapese Air Force
- 2019: Inspector-General of Police, Royal Barapese Police
- 2019: VRC General, Royal Barapese Volunteer Reserve Corps