2021 Lyteran general election
(Redirected from 2021 Lyteran General Election)Jump to navigation Jump to search
All 20 seats to the Parliament of Lytera
11 seats are needed for a majority
The 2021 Lyteran general election was the third general election to be held in Lyteran history. The general election will be held on 12 April 2021.
The parliament was elected via the D'Hondt's method where the votes of only those political parties that receive at least a threshold percentage of the valid votes are taken into account. For the Lyteran Election, this threshold is 10% of the vote. The Darjeeling Diarchy won the most votes, with the Social Democrats dominating.
- 1 March 2021 - The Government announces an Election for the 12th.
- 2 March 2021 - The JJP announce their intention to not run, citing internal issues.
- 20 March 2020 - The Clubhausian Affair - the Darjeeling Diarchy take a hit in popularity after issues with Clubhausia and the Haywardian faction.
Projections and Outcome
|The Royal Lyteran News (23 Mar)||14||2||3||1||0||Darjeeling Diarchy Majority, Possible LSD Majority in Diarchy.|
|Outcome||14||0||4||0||3||Darjeeling Diarchy Majority, LSD Majority in Diarchy.|
- ↑ https://rln.home.blog/2021/04/15/darjeeling-diarchy-wins-election-lsdp-gets-a-majority/ The Royal Lyteran News
- ↑ https://rln.home.blog/2021/03/23/clubhausian-affair-darjeeling-diarchy-in-hot-water/ The Royal Lyteran News