2020 in Baustralia
|The current date is|
20 January 2021
Below are major events of 2020, in Baustralia.
- 20th - Air Chief Marshal Julian Kostiuk replaces Lord Carleton as Chief of the Air Staff of Baustralia.
- 26th - Surgeon rear admiral Joseph Peto replaces the Princess of Wabasso as Surgeon general.
- 6th - King John I of Baustralia signs Human Rights Act.
- 24th - Baustralia falls into civil war. Belligerents are the Republic of Baustralia and the Underground Rebellion.
- 11th - The Republic of Baustralia surrenders to the royalists.
- 10th - Baustralia left the Great Lakes Council.
- 20th - The 3rd Baustralian general election took place, with Sir Nick Sullivan being re-elected as Prime Minister of Baustralia.
- 15th - Town and county of Middlesex is formed, increasing the size of the province of Landspotter.
- 20th - John I reads the annual Speech from the Throne.
- 24th - The Underground Rebellion surrenders to the royalists, ending the Baustralian Civil War after 5 months.
- 23rd - Greg Watts is appointed Commander-in-Chief, Land Forces, equivalent to the naval Third Sea Lord.
- 29th - The Baustralian War ends after Operation Final fails.
- 29th - The Foreign Affairs Office and the Colonial Office is merged to form the Foreign and Colonial Office.
- 3rd - The Colony of Princetin is formed.
- 17th - Paloma invades the Colony of Princetin, starting the Princetin conflict.
|John I||King||Sir John Timpson||First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff|
|Sir John Timpson||Prime Minister||Geoff Audas||Chief of the General Staff|
|Sir Nick Sullivan||Lord Carleton||Chief of the Air Staff|
|Lord Carleton||Chief of the Defence Staff||Julian Kostuik|