2019 in Baustralia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The current date is|
19 May 2022
Below are major events of 2019, in Baustralia.
- 4th - Baustralia declared war on the Kingdom of Eureka.
- 7th - Baustralia declared war on the Kingdom of Rmhoania, a former province of Baustralia.
- 10th - Baustralia signs the Wrythe Convention.
- 12th - Baustralia signs the Treaty of Brighton, ending the war between Baustralia and Eureka.
- 20th - Baustralia had its 2nd Baustralian general election, electing John Timpson as Prime Minister.
- 4th - Chief of the Defence Staff Field Marshal E.E. Day resigns as Chief of the General Staff, swaps with Colonel G.R. Audas of the King's Grenadiers.
- 12th - Rmhoania rejoins Baustralia after defection by Mecca I on 10 September.
- 21st - The second Timpson ministry was ousted after the 2019 vote of no confidence in the Timpson ministry passed 7 to 6.
- 22nd - John Timpson resigns as Prime Minister and Aidan McGrath is sworn in as 2nd Prime Minister of Baustralia.
- 7th - Aidan McGrath resigns as Prime Minister, warrant officer, and renounces all titles and citizenship. Emily Day refuses the post of Prime Minister, and so John Timpson was sworn in as Prime Minister again.
|Sir John Timpson||Prime Minister|
|Lord Carleton||Chief of the Defence Staff|
|Sir John Timpson||First Sea Lord and Chief of the Naval Staff|
|Emily Day||Chief of the General Staff|
|Lord Carleton||Chief of the Air Staff|