Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
2015 MFA European Championships
|This article is being considered for deletion by a user in accordance with MicroWiki's deletion policy. Please discuss its proposed deletion on the talk page.|
The 2015 MFA European Championships will be the third football tournament held for micronational football teams. It will be organised by the football branch of the MUSC. It will be the first football tournament held specifically for European-based micronations.
- 31st December 2011: Host bidding closes.
- 1st January - 30th June 2012: Bid file submitted. This must contain:
- Name of bidding nation(s)
- List of pitches/stadia
- 1st July - 30th September 2012: Voting opens. Each member has one vote. Entrants may not vote. There are 10 entrants to the World Cup, 8 of which are eligible to vote.
- 1st October 2012: Host nation announced.
- 31st December 2012: Entries close.
- March 2013 - October 2014: Qualifying (if necessary)
- December 2014: Group Stage Draw (if necessary)
- June? 2015: EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS
Currently, two nations have made a bid to host the 2015 tournament.
Closing date for entries is December 31st, 2012.
Post the name of your nation and your continent below. Eligible continents are: