Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online. Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able and willing to do so make a contribution towards the site's costs so that we may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
2012/14 MFA America Cup
|This article is being considered for deletion by a user in accordance with MicroWiki's deletion policy. Please discuss its proposed deletion on the talk page.|
The 2014 MFA America Cup will be the second football tournament held for micronational football teams. It will be organised by the football branch of the MUSC. It is the first tournament held specifically for America-based micronational football teams.
- 31st December 2010: Host bidding closes.
- 1st January - 30th June 2011: Bid file submitted. This must contain:
- Name of bidding nation(s)
- List of pitches/stadia
- 1st July - 30th September 2011: Voting opens. Each member has one vote. Entrants may not vote. There are 10 entrants to the World Cup, 8 of which are eligible to vote.
- 1st October 2011: Host nation announced.
- 31st December 2011: Entries close.
- March 2012 - October 2013: Qualifying (if necessary)
- December 2013: Group Stage Draw (if necessary)
- June? 2014: AMERICA CUP
2012 & 2014
Closing date for entries is December 31st, 2011.
Post the name of your nation and your continent below. Eligible continents are: