Uskorian League of Communists
The Uskorian League of Communists was the ruling political party of the Socialist Commonwealth of Uskor. The ULC was the sole governing party of Uskor and had been since April 12, 2016 until it's demise. The party was formed in the aftermath of the April Revolution against the former Uskorian Monarchy with the merger of the Anarchist dominated Uskorian Communist Party and the Marxist dominated Uskorian Greens. The ULC was organised on the basis of democratic centralism, a principle conceived by Russian Marxist theoretician Vladimir Lenin which entails democratic and open discussions on policy on the condition of unity in upholding the agreed upon policies. The highest body of the ULC was the Central Committee. The party leader was the de facto chairperson of the ULC. The first and only Chairperson was Charlotte Lindstrom, elected in April 16, 2016 with the secretary general being Sophie Korolev. The ULC adhered to Marxist-Leninism-Maoism, an ideology based on the writings and teachings of Marx, Lenin and Mao. The ULC pursued an economic policy under which all industries were to be nationalised and a planned economy to be implemented.
|Uskorian League of Communists|
Uskors Kommunistiska Förbundet
|Secretary General: Sophie Korolev|
|Technical Secretary (Civilian): Dylan Grönsson|
|Technical Secretary (Military): Claire Nymoria|
|Founded||April 12, 2016|
|Headquarters||Kennedy Street 2, Tyrshavn|
|Political position||Far Left|
|Official colours||Red and White|
|Seats in the People's Assembly|
The League of Communists is into regional branches of which there are three:
- Denton (covers members in the Denton Region.)
- New Sudermannia (covers members in the New Sudermannia region including Engelsville.)
The Central Committee of the League of Communists, functions as the party's executive and highest decision making body.
The Central Committee has the following members:
The League of Communusts has key policy objective which it adheres to:
- to support the collectivation and socialisation of industry, production, distribution and exchange, to the extent necessary to eliminate exploitation and other anti-social features in relation to these areas
- To promote and maintain Uskorian neutrality
- To promote equality and the elimination of inequality where possible
- To promote a clean and safe environment and the protection of the environment
- To promote Uskorian Culture
- To promote and protect LGBTQI and Indigenous persons and cultures within Uskor.