|(483 intermediate revisions by 74 users not shown)|
Re: New Eiffel Union of Micronations ==
<center>'''''hi there!'''''<br> The Kingdom of [[Falcar]] would be open to joining the [[New Eiffel Union of Micronations]] under the condition of full membership.<br>Thanks! --[[User:Toddlomas|Toddlomas]] ([[User talk:Toddlomas|talk]]) 11:22, 28 November 2018 (UTC)<br>[[File: Shortarmsfal. png|25px]]</ center>
= In the name of Urielandia ==
Hi, I am the Prime Minister of Urielandia and Senator of Ionix Empire.
recive a message of your petition, I need other channel to have a full conversation, this is my personal twitter: https://twitter. com/JuanMLafaurie
I of , , is .
We are open to negotiation, includes if this conversations are part a new beginint for both Empire, the Emperor Uriel I are not here for the moment, sadly because today is a special day in the republic of colombia.
watch your intetentions to add the Urielandia Empire to a intermicronational Organization, here is bad channel to speak better dettails of the thread.
the to a ,
to of the
This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers, which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Your input is welcomed and your help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated!.
These are the discussion archives from my talk page. I make an archive every 15 messages. It is in order to save space.
Archive 1 (November 2018 – 20 February 2019); 15 distinct users
Archive 2 (20 February 2019 – 28 April 2019); 10 distinct users
Archive 3 (20 April 2019 – 30 August 2019); 14 distinct users
Archive 4 (30 August 2019 – 13 January 2020); 11 distinct users
Archive 5 (13 January 2020 – 17 March 2020); 9 distinct users
Archive 6 (12 April 2020 - 17 September 2020); 12 distinct users
Archive 7 (18 September 2020 – 18 April 2021); TBD
Welcome back to MicroWiki. I do not know the circumstances of the original ban, however, the community is probably happy you are back. Anyway, welcome back! Nothing much changed.
User:Devinpurcell (talk) 18:41, 28 January 2022 (UTC)
- Thank you Sir – I appreciate your kind words. ★ ♥︎ Zed 。 ～ (talk | edits) 00:36, 30 January 2022 (UTC)
- Any additional comments to this thread are deleted by administration, as speaking from experience, please do not reply any further. User:Devinpurcell (talk) 15:17, 9 February 2022 (UTC)
What are Zarchives?
Literally what are they? Also hello I guess. --Voltaire (talk) 03:34, 9 February 2022 (UTC)
- They are text archives of this talk page. To avoid it becoming too long/cluttered, after every fifteen messages I copy all of the text and add it to an archived page. I archive it incase anyone – though usually me – wants to access an older discussion on this user page for whatever reason. Also, hi. ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 07:09, 9 February 2022 (UTC)
- Ah okay, that is very smart. --Voltaire (talk) 14:45, 9 February 2022 (UTC)
OH OH OH HA HA HOHOHO HEHE HA HO!!!
Liahonia.gov (talk) 02:10, 21 February 2022 (UTC)
- @Liahonia.gov: Sorry I did not realise what this was until now – thank you! ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 03:22, 9 March 2022 (UTC)
Please stop adding stupid redirects. It is useless, stop trying to up your edit count. -- President Devin Purcell Penn Federal Republic 20:02, 26 February 2022 (UTC)
- @Devinpurcell: They are likely search terms that people may type into search bar, and there are several articles link to MicroWiki's former domains for example, such as many years in the MicroWiki community articles where linking to said domain is relevant. On the variations, if the redirect "wiki.talossa.com" exists, but a user types "wiki.Talossa.com" into the search bar, the latter search term will not return any results and say that such a page does not exist, hence why I make this distinction. This is also why redirects like "wiki.talossa.Com" should not exist as people searching for the URL are highly unlikely to only capitalise the final domain name. If one was looking to completely max out an edit count, the aforementioned example would be the best way to do it. Furthermore, not all redirects have to necessarily be useful. Just like articles, if a person has an alternative name – especially if it is mentioned in the article – it is ultimately harmless to create a redirect for it. I would argue the same in some cases, however I firmly believe many of these redirects do actually have a purpose as per the example I gave above. Assuming you understand this, do you still disagree with my reasoning? If you firmly believe these redirects (or some of them) have no place on this wiki please inform me so I can avoid making them in the future. ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 20:21, 26 February 2022 (UTC)
- @Z Luna Skye: I understand your reasoning, it just looks very odd on recent changes. -- President Devin Purcell Penn Federal Republic 16:03, 27 February 2022 (UTC)
- What??? It looks odd in recent changes? That's not really a reason to not do something. Matt talk ☼ 21:42, 27 February 2022 (UTC)
Can you link me to your book on the early history of MicroWiki? -- President Devin Purcell Penn Federal Republic 15:02, 8 March 2022 (UTC)
- It was never published in full capacity, but here is a link to the text only (unfortunately a page is missing). Just a word of warning, this was written more than a year ago and since then I have made several new discoveries and developments. In other words, the book now contains many factual inaccuracies (not to mention it kinda sucks grammar-wise). Also, I unfortunately cannot link the last pages on MicroWiki – which is a section of profiles of some micronationalists – as it would violate MicroWiki:Pseudonyms and probably their privacy (birthdates, real names, cities of residence etc.) I plan to release a better book within the forthcoming decade. ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 03:21, 9 March 2022 (UTC)
- @Z Luna Skye: Thank you, I plan on writing a book about micronationalism within the MicroWiki sector so your book will be very helpful. Do I have permission to use excerpts from your writing with proper attribution? -- President Devin Purcell Penn Federal Republic 12:06, 9 March 2022 (UTC)
- @Devinpurcell: Yes! ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 02:33, 10 March 2022 (UTC)
- @Amogus Brotherton: This entire talk page has now been infected with Andrew Brotherton 0-0 ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 06:15, 13 March 2022 (UTC)
- @Z Luna Skye: NOOOOOO, I hAtE aNdReW bRoThErToN reeeeeeeeeeeeee - --That annoying potato boy 09:41, 13 March 2022 (UTC)
- Well that makes one of us :) ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 16:43, 13 March 2022 (UTC)
@Z Luna Skye: there's an errant period in you contributions link at User:Z Luna Skye/New user page boisssss causing it to not work.--Slavic asexual (talk) 13:13, 15 March 2022 (UTC)
- That was my old userpage which is no longer in use. There are also several other broken links on said page, such as files and templates. ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 17:21, 19 March 2022 (UTC)
On Good Articles
Hello, my name is Andrew Brotherton, and I am asking if you could help point out any thing that doesn’t fit the manual of style on the Republic of Roscamistan page as I am trying to get that to good article status, and if you could help, I would be very happy and most grateful - --That annoying potato boy 15:34, 18 March 2022 (UTC). (P.S the map image thing has already been mentioned, so no need to bring that up.)
- @Amogus Brotherton: Sorry for the wait, I was immensely preoccupied! As far as spelling goes it is impressively good! Though here are some things that should be changed:
- "2nd" to "second" (there are several instances of this)
- "mid March" to "mid-March" (this is not used for 'early' or 'late')
- "doesn't", "don't", "didn't" etc. to "does not", "do not", "did not" etc.
- "Pound Sterling" and "Euro" should not be capitalised, as should no currency names.
I also counted a few repeated words, such as the sentence I fixed that was "Brotherton announced, to the surprise of most, announced". You should give the article a read-through to fix these. Sometimes Andrew Brotherton is referred to interchangeably by his first name, last name, or even full name. Every mention after the first (wikilinked) mention should be standardised to his last name. 'Politics and government' has too many subheadings in my opinion. Is it possible to merge anything together? Of course, Geography and climate, Economy, and Culture and media have room for expansion. Perhaps looking at the Wikipedia entries for Geography of Ireland and Climate of Ireland may help. Hope this helps, ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 16:56, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
Thank you, and shall this into consideration for sure. --That annoying potato boy 16:59, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
That was a fast response 0: ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 17:01, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
Do you know about this? Matt talk ☼ 23:19, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
- I have no idea, nor do I know who the founder Edward Adams is ¯\_(*-*)_/¯ ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 23:24, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
Hello Z Luna Skye,
I was at the local wolf sanctuary and out of all the areas where there were wolf packs one pack of two stood out. A pack of two wolves named Luna and Skye. --Voltaire (talk) 00:29, 4 April 2022 (UTC)
- @Voltaire: Local wolf sanctuary?? That is fantastic! I truly wonder if Luna, Skye and I are family :3 Also, strange to know that people actually think about me. ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 03:45, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
Yep! --Voltaire (talk) 13:26, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
YouTubers and micronations. Opinion?
I was on YouTube and the Tekkitrealm posted this video about buying an island and making it into a nation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5xCPMJkgMo --Voltaire (talk) 13:29, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
- I think they are harmless. Some micronationalists seem to dislike them since they say it may bring in a lot of non-serious or unproductive micronationalists, but I disagree – since the rise of the Internet in the late 1990s, micronations as a hobby, originally seen by journalists as uninteresting or unimportant, have become a dominant focus. A grey area developed between secessionists who obey the law (i.e. not committing tax evasion) and jocular, satirical, parodic and, to a lesser extent, geofiction micronations. To outsiders, only micronations truly seeking statehood (such as Hutt River, Rose Island) are "serious" micronations, whilst everything else (as mentioned above) are seen – from medium secessionists to geofiction (literally completely fictional) – as non-serious. In the MicroWiki sector, medium and light secessionists (also called project nations) are generally seen as more serious, but most micronationalists allow anything that is not geofiction. Either way, the majority of the community is "non-serious" anyway. In terms of bringing waves of micronationalists, I have not seen this happen before. Yes Theory, a channel which has millions of subscribers, did a video on Molossia not too long ago, and there was no evidence of any large waves of new micronationalists flooding to MicroWiki despite what some had been feared. In terms of their content, I just do not personally enjoy it; I do not find micronations like "[YouTuber name]istan" or "Rick Roll Land" humorous, but I certainly understand that people would find such videos interesting. The BBC even aired a mini-series on creating a nation! What is your opinion? Do you enjoy their content? :3 ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 15:28, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
I sort of enjoy some of their vids. To the video I am neutral. I like hearing other options; I do agree for the fact that it is harmless. --Voltaire (talk) 15:40, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
Hi @User:Z Luna Skye,
The template page Template:Infobox militant group has an error, and I am unexperienced in infobox templates. Do you, or any talk page stalkers out there, know how to fix the error?
Liahonia.gov.(talk) 24 May 2022 💙💛 I SUPPORT UKRAINE!!! 💙💛
How do I reserve a microcode? I'd like to reserve RS for my micronation Slavtria
Catiko (User·Talk) 17:47, 1 May 2022 (UTC)
- I am no longer in charge of Microcode. I am unsure if it is even still active, but I believe user:Liam may be responsible for handing out codes, so you may ask him on his talk page. ★ Luna ♥︎ (talk | edits) 18:10, 1 May 2022 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks. Catiko (User·Talk) 21:32, 7 May 2022 (UTC)
I noticed that on your Edit awards page you had a column for ribbon bars, but no ribbon bars existed. Having an Associates in Technical Arts Degree in the field of graphic and web design, I took the opportunity to make them myself, basing the design off of the already existing medals! Have a great day!!!
Liahonia.gov.(talk) 24 May 2022 💙💛 I SUPPORT UKRAINE!!! 💙💛
- @Liahonia.gov: Thank you so much for that; they look great! I unfortunately lack the graphic design skills myself to be able to create ribbons, hence why I left those fields blank in the first place. Happy editing! ★ ZabëlleNB ♥︎ (formerly Z Luna Skye) (talk | edits) 19:20, 5 May 2022 (UTC)
I need a favour
I need a favour, I’m stupid and I can’t figure out all the technical stuff with Template:Users by edit count. If you have any spare time, can you add my account to the list, since I’ll be frank, I can’t because.
Sincerely, Andrew Brotherton
- --That annoying potato boy 08:31, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
- I have added it. Very surprised it was not added much sooner, sorry about that. ★ ZabëlleNB ♥︎ (formerly Z Luna Skye) (talk | edits) 11:26, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
Thanks a million, have a good day - --That annoying potato boy 11:35, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
Probably just going to annoy you, but I've just noticed that you're the first MicroWiki editor to reach 50,000 edits. Congratulations! Wyatt400 (Wyatt Baek) - Crown Prince of the Federated States of Gapla 16:10, 16 May 2022 (UTC)
- @Wyatt400: Thank you so much; I really appreciate your congratulation! Messages like yours continue to motivate me to make frequent constructive edits to this wiki in the face of personal hardship. And of course, we all know that quality is more important than quantity :3 ★ ZabëlleNB ♥︎ (formerly Z Luna Skye) (talk | edits) 22:44, 16 May 2022 (UTC)