Welcome to MicroWiki!
||Greetings and welcome to MicroWiki. Feel free to change your preferences, and introduce yourself on your user page! When editing, if you are to add messages to a talk-pages please remember to sign all your messages on discussion pages using four tildes (~~~~).
Please check out these following pages to ensure your Wiki experience is as smooth as possible:
- MicroWiki:Policies, to ensure you are up-to-date on the conventions and rules of MicroWiki,
- MicroWiki:Discord, how to join the MicroWiki Discord and how to get verified,
- MicroWiki:Automated filters, to ensure your first few edits are not flagged by an automatic filter as potential spam,
- MicroWiki:Helpsheet, to make sure your knowledge of Wiki editing is up to date,
- MicroWiki:MicroProject Copy Edit/Nation page guide, to know how to best structure your micronation's page and ensure it is of high quality (if you plan to make one),
- MicroWiki:Manual of Style, to ensure your future articles or additions conform to the encyclopaedia's style,
- MicroWiki:File names, to ensure you name your uploaded files properly,
- and finally, MicroWiki:What MicroWiki is not, to see what MicroWiki actually isn't.
If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact a staff member. Again, welcome to MicroWiki and to the wider world of micronationalism. This is an automated message from a bot. See MicroWiki:Bots for more info.
-- Austenasia (talk) 02:57, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
List of micronations by government
Your edits to the List of micronations by government are removing all other entries to the list. If you want to add your own micronation to the list, please do so in the existing format and in alphabetical order. There's no need to delete any others.
Thanks, Austenasia (talk) 07:37, 30 December 2015 (UTC)
- The other version simply looks better. Also, you can't ask people not to add anything but their own nation. You may have created the article, but you don't "own" it, and it seems to be the consensus that the version you are changing it from is better. Add your own micronation by all means, but do not delete the others again. Thanks. Austenasia (talk) 07:00, 31 December 2015 (UTC)
As a mild reprimand, I have blocked you for 48 hours for disruptive behavior. Since it was in the process of being worked out, which I appreciate, I wasn't going to get involved with the government list issue. However, you added your own publication to the list of approved publications for Headlines, which is meant to showcase the best in micronational journalism, and linked to an article in the not-really-approved publication. This is problematic not just because it broke the rules, but also because 1) the linked article was not of sufficient quality to be featured anyway, and 2) the rules you broke were printed right next to where you broke them, so there is no realistic way to claim you didn't know what you did was a violation.
I'll add that article to the internet newsfeed for you, though. When you get back, I look forward to resolving that list issue. Überstadt (talk) 08:46, 1 January 2016 (UTC)
- You're treading on very dangerous ground here. Do not make any more sockpuppet accounts, or your block will be extended. You've been warned. Austenasia (talk) 07:51, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
Unused image File:Danielland Locations.jpg
--MicroBot (talk) 11:09, 5 July 2018 (UTC)