Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Hi there, welcome to the wiki! Unfortunately, I've had to remove your recent addition to the headlines newsfeed. Additions to the headlines have to follow the format of the other entries on there, i.e. a link to an off-site article, a flag, etc. As a suggestion, perhaps start up a Wordpress site or something similar on which to post news - you could then direct wiki links to it. Also, don't forget to introduce yourself on the forums if you haven't done so already. Austenasia (talk) 22:04, 1 July 2014 (BST)
- I don't quite understand what you mean. I gave you a straight answer. Your edit to the headlines newsfeed was reverted not because you're new to the wiki, but because it violated all the formatting rules for headlines. Make an off-site news website to which you can direct wiki links, and it'll be able to be featured on the newsfeed. Austenasia (talk) 06:55, 2 July 2014 (BST)
- Hi again. Both myself and Überstadt have already told you to stop adding your entry to the newsfeed when it's lacking an external link and flag. Please desist. Austenasia (talk) 08:21, 3 July 2014 (BST)
Yes I do
Yes, I do have a right to do that. I am a user and can thus make any edit necessary to improve the wiki. The newsfeed is meant to highlight the best in micronational journalism. What was provided is not the best in micronational journalism, and did not even follow the proper link formatting used by the other seven stories on the feed. Überstadt (talk) 06:08, 3 July 2014 (BST)
Thank you for your interest. The rights to ownership of MicroWiki are not for sale at this time, but you are welcome to become a "joint shareholder" of sorts by contributing towards the site's upkeep via the Paypal button at the top of the screen. Austenasia (talk) 07:38, 6 August 2014 (BST)
- Any amount would be greatly appreciated. PayPal is a widely used and well trusted means of completing secure online transactions, and I can assure you that amounts contributed by others have all been successfully received and put to good use keeping the site online. You would be gratefully recognised as a contributor to the site's maintenance in all relevant situations. Austenasia (talk) 22:35, 6 August 2014 (BST)
Do you think I could be a Microwiki Staff Member? Or buy the rights to it?
GUM Full Membership
Did the quorum approve KUR for full membership? I have deleted your entry on the GUM page.
- You must wait patiently for them to approve you. They are not neglecting to do so. Wait. If you have a Skype add me so that we may converse: Nathan4522
- I want to quickly exchange messages... do you have a google account? We could chat.
What is your google email account?
- I have invited you to chat. Please accept
I don't have it yet! Please send your gmail address. firstname.lastname@example.org GOT IT! It says that your email address does not exist. Please email or message me.