Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
User:Suzuki/Fourth Annual Drunkiz Gadurō Micronational Flag Contest
Fourth Annual Drunkiz Gadurō Micronational Flag Contest
- Must be submitted before 4 January 2020.
- Dependencies of micronations may not participate separately.
- Up to three flags may be submitted per micronation, although a micronation may opt to submit only one or two as desired.
- Defunct micronations may not participate.
- Each new submission will be given a number between 1 and 100, which will be organized as such: the smallest number will face off against the largest number in the preliminaries, and so on.
- The first round will begin on 5 January 2020, and each succeeding round will have polling up for exactly one week until only one flag remains!
- The contest will be a double elimination, meaning that a flag design has to lose twice to be eliminated completely from the competition.
- Polling will be found in a link provided.
- In case of a tie, our three judges will decide the outcome. They are: Jonathan Augustus, Violette Clingersmith, and Stephen Freayth.
- To submit a flag design, please upload your flag's file to the gallery below. Attach the full title of your micronation to the flag. If you are submitting more than one flag for your micronation, please specify what the flag represents utilizing a comma after the micronation's name. For instance: Republic of Somewhere, Territory of Nowhere); or Republic of Somewhere, naval jack. If you require assistance in submitting your flag, please contact judge Violette Clingersmith, either on Discord @Suzuki#8024 or on her MicroWiki account talk page here.