Welcome to Rosetta! The object of the game is simple: using your decoding skills, figure out which of the 3 given sentence pairs is communicated in the provided text... which is written with a constructed language or invented script.
No guessing! You must show your work to win. In your conclusion, explain how you decoded the text.
Alphabet uses fewer than 50 characters. No alphabet chart needed.
Vocabulary is English. No lexicon needed.
- Paris is in the opposite direction.
- Northwest is my favorite direction.
- Your red bench is 2 meters long.
- I want 20 feet of red fabric.
- My glass is half empty.
- Nearly half of the world's population is male.