Welcome to Rosetta! The object of the game is simple: using the text given to you in a constructed language or invented script, and your own decoding skills, figure out which of the 3 given sentence pairs was written.
Alphabet uses fewer than 50 characters. No alphabet chart needed.
Vocabulary is English. No lexicon needed.
- Paris is in the opposite direction.
- Northwest is my favorite direction.
- Your red bench is 2 meters long.
- I want 20 feet of red fabric.
- My glass is half empty.
- Nearly half of the world's population is male.