- If the language uses more than 50 letters, pictograms, or glyphs, you must provide a complete alphabet (or complete set of pictograms or glyphs).
- If the language uses non-English words, including invented words, you must provide a lexicon (dictionary) that lists and defines at least every word in the language needed to express all six sentences. This lexicon may be romanized even if the written language is not.
Vocabulary is English.
- Paris is in the opposite direction.
- Northwest is my favorite direction.
- Your red bench is 2 meters long.
- I want 20 feet of red fabric.
- My glass is half empty.
- Nearly half of the world's population is male.