Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Twenty-four Hour MicroWiki Edit-a-thon
|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
The Twenty-four Hour MicroWiki Edit-a-thon (stylised as 24 Hour MicroWiki Edit-A-Thon) is an edit-a-thon which focused primarily on cleaning-up and improving various articles on MicroWiki. It was planned to begin on 1 April 2020 at 1:00 AM (0:00; UTC) and set to conclude on 2 April at 1:00 AM (0:00), the next day. However it instead began on 17 April at 3:00 AM; UTC and ended 18 April at 4:00 AM; UTC.
These were the singups of the event however Zed was the only one to complete 24 hours.
- Head organiser
- Wegmat (talk) Co-Organiser
- Cookieman1.1.1 (talk) that ok kid depending on the day who can make svgs
- Jaydenfromcanada (talk) that cool kid that should be patroller but ok
- Nick Randouler (talk) that cool kid that should be patroller but okay
- Charles Ross (talk) I'm already a god, i need not the help of mortals
- Mh06941 Spell Checker
- FTFcz (talk) that patroller that should be a cool kid but ok