Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
- This particular feed is intended to showcase the best micronational journalism.
- General content should be added to Template:Main Page/Internet newsfeed.
- Original entertainment content will be added to MicroWiki:Media/Entertainment upon request to an administrator.
- Eight headlines only - when adding new links, delete the one at the BOTTOM OF THE LIST.
When adding headlines
- A truly well-written article's first sentence or two should be good preview text.
- Finish all previews with ellipses ("..."), even if the preview already finishes at the end of a sentence.
- Do not include bylines, datelines, or similar pre-article matter (e.g. "MINSK —" or "John Citizen —") in previews.
- Today, at around 9:30, the Prime Minister announced that an Act officially creating a Judiciary for the Kingdom is almost ready to be introduced to Parliament. The Act, entitled Judicial Act 2014, stipulates the creation of a Court of general jurisdiction that will hear all criminal and civil cases brought up in the Kingdom. The Court will reportedly have one presiding Justice, and other officers to create a system of checks and balances.
- With full and qualifying support of the newly restored Association of Philippine Micronations and the Micronational Association of Southeast Asia, the Joint Command of Ariana had joined forces with the Supreme Command of Kaleido to form a Joint Military Command centered in San Juan City. The Joint Military Command, headed by Chairperson Extraordinary, and Lieutenant, Arius Raposas (as Supreme Commander) and King Mahayap (as Vice Commander), had launched an operation known as Occupy Daikoku since it was patterned after Occupy Wall Street...
- President Crnogorcevic, Minister of Health and Sport, Dominik Kustura, and Minister of Environment, Eddie Osmanovic, recently signed the constitution of the Autonomous State of the STSO. It allows the creation of a state government, the first and currently only in Suntrain. Meanwhile, STSO is preparing for its first elections...
- While walking around an area close to New Crimira, President Leo Crnogorcevic, Minister of Environment Eddie Osmanovic, and Minister of Health & Sport, Dominik Kustura, were attacked by a party of four men after a misunderstanding. They shouted insults and threats at Crnogorcevic and Co. It is also reported that one of the men was armed with a knife...
- Despite four separate pieces of land joining the Empire only yesterday, Austenasia has expanded once again this evening with the annexation of East Wrythe. This piece of land, comprised of a garden, has been annexed as an exclave of Wrythe, situated roughly a third of a mile from the main town...
- The Christian Orthodox Church of Ashukovo was established on 11 April 2014 by the First Holy Synod of All Ashukovo. The Synod, which consisted of prominent Ashukovs Emmanuel Tsompanoglou, Edward Jacobs, Joseph Kennedy and Jacob Huff, concluded that a Church must be established in order to organize all...
- Over the past two days, the Empire of Adammia has been celebrating its first birthday. The bulk of the celebrations took place yesterday, as the largest assembly of Adammic citizens on record convened in Imperial City, Tytannia...
- Seven people and over 64,000 square feet of land have joined the Empire of Austenasia in four simultaneous annexations. In Canada, a new Crown Dependency known as Shineshore has been annexed. Situated on the shore of Lake Ontario, it is the first time that the Empire has had a coastline of any sort, and a prospective naval force is currently being discussed...