Talk:Grand Unified Micronational
Micronationalism Guide drafts
Readers are invited to suggest edits.
- Constitutions and forms of government, primary author Adam I of Überstadt
- Guide to legislation, primary author Horatio Eden of the Edenic Compact
The Amerston Law Project has useful guides on legislative drafting. These are being steadily published in parts.
- Part 1: Language
- This explains the principles of plain English, which is a communications policy adopted by many macronational governments. It is applicable to all formal writing, not just legislation.
- Diplomabear host rota
- I GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (May - June 2017)
- II GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (July - September 2017)
- III GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (May - June 2018)
- IV GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (July - September 2019)
- V GUM Quarterly Statistical Report (October - December 2019)
Chair elections, December 2020
- 11th December - Nominations open
- 18th December - Nominations close; campaigning starts
- 25th December - Campaigning ends; voting starts
- 1st January - Voting ends; winner takes office as 30th Chair.
The rules for nominations and voting, as always, are as follows:
- Only registered delegates may stand for Chair - not nations.
- Voting may be done publicly or by private ballot to the Chairman.
- Any delegate is entitled to run for Chair.
- Only delegations of full members may vote.
- Member states have one vote.
- Any candidate can withdraw their nomination at any time.
- Candidates must nominate themselves, or must have been nominated by the sitting Chairman at their request.
- Elections use the first past the post voting system. The candidate with the highest number of votes wins. If the election goes to deadlock, a run-off is held between the tied candidates. The winner takes office at 00:01 UTC on 1 January 2021.
- The Vice-Chair shall be appointed in the following way: the newly elected Chair shall select a delegate, who must be confirmed as Vice-Chair by the Quorum to be appointed as such. If the Quorum does not, then the Chair shall select other delegates until the Quorum accepts one. In this way, the holder of the office shall enjoy the confidence both of the Chair and of the Quorum as a whole.
- Name, Republic of Example
VOTING (opens 00:00 UTC on 25 December)
- Name, Republic of Example
- Kingdom of Vote-example
- Jack Dean, Commonwealth of Essexia
- Kingdom of Atovia
- Republic of Yu-Xia
- Poplar Nerva
- Empire of Iustus
- Empire of Adammia
- Misberian Confederacy
- Abeldane Empire
- Unified Royal States of Australis
- Principality of Posaf
- State of Vishwamitra
- Federal Union of Wegmat
- Gymnasium State
- Rednecks Republic
- Kingdom of Lytera
- Empire of Aenopia
- Federal Republic of Caddia
- Grand Duchy of Klitzibürg
- Unitary State of Swivia
- Serene Beaconite Republic
- Republic of New Rizalia
- Grand Duchy of Liangsi
- Technocratic Republic of Theodia
- Empire of Paravia
- Jusin Republic
- HIM Emperor Adam I, Empire of Adammia
- Commonwealth of Naveria
- Commonwealth of Essexia
- Bailiwick of Hak'hanna
- Republic of Nordale
- Confederation of El Dorado
- Empire of Austenasia
- Kingdom of Wyvern
- Nemkhav Federation
- Tsardom of Nolland
- Despotate of Vlasynia
- Triumvirate of Sonderan
- Commonwealth of Uskor
- Commonwealth of New Virginia
- State of Zenrax
- None of the above
Please feel free to add things you wish to be discussed about, all issues, events and other comments, below. Please do elaborate on what it is that you want to be discussed or voted on.