Hello, Republic of Voslage here aka Ex Brotherhood of Free Hand. I would ask you to replace brotherhood with Republic, ok?
This article is BS
I have temporarily protected the article and tried to rewrite it into a neutral tone. I have no stake or interest in the conflict, I only want Wiki policies to be followed. Since I have no way of contacting representatives of the M.A.R.S. micronations, I have assumed that they have created the page themselves and reflected that in my edits. If you wish to dispute the content of the article, please do so here, instead of blanking the article (which is still considered to be vandalism, regardless of circumstance). --Luxor (talk) 18:27, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
- Your rewrite is clearly biased towards M.A.R.S which doesn’t recognise the conflict, neither side recognised it and the article was created by a 3rd party. Please do some actual research before trying to lie.
- If the accounts creating and editing the article do not have any edit history, I have no way of verifying who "owns" them. Only micronation in this "conflict" with an article is Arkovia, the rest do not have them, or they contain no information that would help me with this case. Furthermore, from what I can see, most of the conflict took place on Discord servers which I am not on - I cannot verify what happened there. I tried to go by Reddit history, and it looks like at least some of the M.A.R.S. powers recognised it as a conflict ( see comment by KraftenMar). I added even more ambiguity to the nature of the conflict as per your claim. --Luxor (talk) 18:54, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
- The linked post clearly states that it is not a micronational war, despite the article being named “Discord War”.
- I said comment by KraftenMar (it says war right in it), not the post itself. But I have no reason to want to keep this article around, I will give some time for User:RedArmyGods to respond to this thread and then start the consensus or just delete it outright. --Luxor (talk) 19:20, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
- SUPPORT, the article originally was a one-sided mess, which according to users claiming to be M.A.R.S. representatives was false from and created by a third party. The main editor of the Arkovian article has asked for the article to be deleted as well. Even without all of that context, given our unofficial stances on "micronational war", lack of any verifiability, edit warring, and general unimportance to either side "involved", the article has no place on the Wiki. --Luxor (talk) 19:29, 24 February 2019 (UTC)
- SUPPORT just a stupid article, we agreed to let it go. Fully pointless Mrmashy (talk) 19:33, 24 February 2019 (UTC)