Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
Scale of Micronational Relevance
|This article is a stub. You can help MicroWiki by expanding it.|
- 4.5-5.0 - Global Superpower: Micronations with widespread media coverage. Known by almost all micronationalists and many non-micronationalists. Notable examples are the Principality of Sealand and the Principality of Hutt River.
- 4.0-4.4 - Local Superpower: A micronation which has had basic media coverage and are known to many micronationalists and some non-micronationalists. A notable example is the Empire of Austenasia.
- 3.1-3.9 - Advanced Micronation:
- 2.1-3.0 - Average Micronation:
- 1.1-2.0 - Irrelevant Micronation:
- 0.1-1.0 - Worthless Micronation: