Royal Ásatrú Padoru Party
|This article is of poor quality and needs improvement in order to meet MicroWiki's style guidelines. You can help improve the article by editing it. The discussion page may contain suggestions.|
The Royal Ásatrú Padoru Party (APP) is an Absolute Monarchist New Scythian political party, established on 03 September 2020 by Justinian I. It holds a majority in the Alþingi, along with the Direct Democracy Party.
|Colors||Black, Red, and White|
|Anthem||March against the Kali Yuga|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
5 point platform
The basics of the ideology of the APP is summarized in the "5 points" written by Justinian I on the evening of the party's foundation:
1) We assert that man is by nature tribal and has multiple ingroup preferences, and that nation-states are an objective manifestation of this preference in the modern world. Thus we deem anything that seeks to destroy the integrity of the nation-state as ontologically anti-human and subversive.
2) We believe in the perennial philosophy of the traditionalist school and the self-assertiveness of master morality. We believe that Ásatrú is best suited spiritual ideology that matches this worldview for the New Scythian People. Though we believe that it is within reason that a New Scythian may practice any religion he or she chooses, we view certain practices of Ásatrú (such as the communal Blot) as acts of civic engagement rather than merely religious practices
3) We believe that certain Anime and Manga are of a higher cultural standard than modern Western entertainment and advocate Anti-discriminatory policies towards members of the various Anime and Manga Fandoms
4) We believe that the ruling House of Borg has been given the divine mandate to rule, in that, HM Justinian I has been chosen by the Norns to fulfil his destiny as a micronationalist and believe that his rule of the Federation of New Scythia is legitimate and validated by his judgement of the nature of humanity
5) We view cooperate monopolies on the technology, media, and entertainment industries as subversive and seek to incentivize the growth and competition of smaller and more obscure companies in order to create a level playing field in the industry.
The Padoru is an internet meme that began in late 2011. In the Video Game Fate/Extra, a female Moe anthropomorphism of the Roman Emperor Nero Claudius sings a brief parody of the carol Jingle Bells, dressed as Santa Claus at the end of the song she yells "PADORU! PADORU!"