Prince of Hashima
The Prince of Hashima is the head of State (together with the Princess of Hashima) of the Principality of Hashima.
The title of Prince is acquired by royal inheritance.
Its office lasts for all his life.
The first Prince of Hashima (that is still keeping his office) is Prince Fabrizio I of Hashima.
|Prince of the|
Principality of Hashima
|Term length||All life long|
|Inaugural holder||Prince Fabrizio I of Hashima|
|Formation||26 October 2015|
|Salary||1000 Lirint of Hashima per month|
According to the Constitution of the Principality of Hashima, the Prince (and the Princess too) has sole prerogative over the following:
- The power to choose the Prime Minister from a member of the royal family and approve candidates for the other Ministers.
- The power to call a local or general election before the maximum term has expired.
- The power to veto in acts and decrees of the Parliament of the Principality of Hashima, by not giving Royal Consent.
- The power to appoint ambassadors in the foreign embassies of the Principality of Hashima.
- The power to offer to people honorary citizenship and other honors.
- The power to approve Candidates for Mayor of the city of Hashima.
- The power to issue Royal Decrees, laws which apply to the whole Micronation.
The Prince has many more minor powers and duties, not all purely ceremonial, such as the right to declare war and the power to institute new national days, and generally, being under an absolutely monarchy, together with the Princess is free to do everything.
List of Princes
|№||Picture||Name||Party||Term||Term start||Term end||Notes|
|1||Prince Fabrizio I of Hashima||Nationalist Party of Hashima||1||26 October 2015||Proclaimed Prince after the change of denomination of Hashima from "People's Republic of" to "Principality of".|