Peerage of the Empire of New Prussia
The Peerage of New Prussia is a legal system comprising of hereditary and noble titles.
Peerages are created by the monarch of New Prussia by royal decree. Nobility titles are purely honorary, and hold no practical, administrative, or political functions. Nobles are enrolled in the List of Noble-Elects, which is a list of eligible candidates who can be selected for a noble title. Nobles are mainly created for the recognition of their outstanding service(s) to the empire.
The Peerage was created on 10 January 2021.
There are six ranks, in descending order of hierarchy in English and German.
- Duke/Duchess (Herzog/Herzogin)Manner of address: His/Her Grace. Spoken: Your Grace
- Earl/Earless (Reichsgraf/Reichsgrafin)Manner of address: His/Her Grace. Spoken: Your Grace
- Count/Countess (Graf/Grafin)Manner of address: The Right Honorable Example. Spoken: My Lord/Lady.
- Viscount/Viscountess (Untergraf/Untergrafin)Manner of address: The Right Honorable Example. Spoken: My Lord/Lady.
- Baron/Baroness (Freiherr/Freiherr)Manner of address: The Right Honorable Example. Spoken: My Lord/Lady.
- Lord/Lady (Herr/Herrin) Manner of address: The Right Honorable Example. Spoken: My Lord/Lady.
These are the crowns/coronets of the empire.
New Prussian Royalty
|Emperor/Emperess of New Prussia||Emperor August IV||25 May 2018|
|Crown Prince(ss) of New Prussia||Prince Colton||25 May 2018||Brother of August Harms|
|King/Queen of New Bavaria||King August IV||25 May 2018|
|King/Queen of New Saxony||King Colton I||11 February 2019|
|King/Queen of Biberdamm||Queen Diana I||30 March 2011||Maternal grandmother of August IV|
|Prince(ss) of New Hanover||Prince Eugene I||15 February 2019||Emperor-Father of August IV|
|Crown Prince of New Bavaria||Prince Colton||25 May 2018|
|Crown Prince of Biberdamm||Prince Joseph||30 March 2011||Maternal Uncle of August IV and Prince Colton|
|Archduke/Archduchess of Clinton||Archduke Gene||30 May 2018||Grand Uncle of August IV and Prince Colton|
|Duke/Duchess of Lowden||August Harms||25 May 2018|
New Prussian Nobility
Titles granted to individuals.