Order of Merit of the Vilthian Cross
|Order of Merit of the Vilthian Cross |
(Italian) Ordine al Merito della Croce Vilthiana
Design of the award
|Awarded by the Decracy of Vilthia|
|Type||Royal order with four degrees|
|Awarded for||Excellency and/or outstanding service in the interests of Vilthia and its allies.|
|Status||Currently awarded by the Central Protectorate|
|Established||July, 1 2010|
|First awarded||July, 1 2010|
The Ordine al Merito della Croce Vilthiana ("Order of Merit of the Vilthian Cross") is the highest ranking honour of the Decracy of Vilthia.
It is awarded in four degrees for "excellency and/or outstanding service in the interests of Vilthia", mostly in the fields of the arts, economy, public service, and social, philanthropic and humanitarian activities and for long and conspicuous service in civilian, diplomatic and military careers.
The order is bestowed by royal decree of the Sovereign of the Decracy of Vilthia, as official head of the orders of knighthood. The Order is divided into four grades: Cavaliere (Knight), Ufficiale (Officer), Grande Ufficial (Grand Officer) and Cavaliere di Gran Croce (Grand Cross Knight).
The Sovereign of the Decracy of Vilthia hold the higher rank and is the grand-master of the order, with the degree of Cavaliere di Gran Croce d'Onore.
Thereafter follow four grades, which are, in order of precedence:
- - Cavaliere di Gran Croce (Grand Cross Knight)
- - Grande Ufficiale (Grand Officer)
- - Ufficiale (Officer)
- - Cavaliere (Knight)
All the grades are given with post-nominal letters that members are entitled to use.
As the Order is the most important, it is given to Vilthian citizens and members of foreign nations for outsanding service in the interests of Vilthia and its allies.
Cavaliere di Gran Croce d'Onore
- Titianus II, current Sovereign
Cavaliere di Gran Croce
- Claudius I, emerit Sovereign
- Titianus I, emerit Sovereign
- Alice Zanori, current Great Vicar
- Lorenzo De Biasio, emerit Great Vicar
- Nils Tedeschi, emerit Great Vicar
- Mattia De Stefano, Hand of the King
- Martina DeStefano, emerit Lady of Pozut
- Giulia Martini, Lady of Teratiliventhia
- Ilaria Comici, Lady of Ildha
- Simone Spadone, sport merit
- Emiliano Zanori, politic merit
- Assam Baobo, social merit
- Alessia Garazzini, current President of the Governatorate
- Lorenzo Scatto, current Camerlengo
- Cleana O'Malley, emerit Camerlengo and President of the Governatorate
- Angelica Neumer, protector of Saint Peter