The November Declaration, more formally known as a Royal Decree of His Majesty The King, is a proclamation issued by Eran of Florenia on 25 November 2016. The declaration came after over a year of government inactivity, and was issued by Eran in order to claim temporary powers and instruct the government to begin institutional reform, among other actions. On 5 September 2020, the Resolution on Florenian Government released by The Prince Nathan formally initiated the reform process and called a national referendum on grounding principles and a brief outline of the proposed governing structure.
|Royal Decree of HM The King|
Royal cipher of Eran
|Created||25 November 2016|
|Location||Dominion of Afula|
|Authors||Eran of Florenia|
|Purpose||To suspend Parliament, claim temporary powers of the King, and instruct the government to initiate reform|
The declaration begins by suspending Parliament and ordering the Prime Minister to draw up plans for reform. It is then separated into six proclamations.
- that henceforth the Sovereign of this Kingdom shall style Ourselves as His Majesty or Her Majesty – so changing the titles of all organizations bearing Our style – and that henceforth all matters of style and arms of the Sovereign and the Royal Family shall be under complete authority of the Sovereign;
- that henceforth the Government of this Kingdom shall be His Majesty’s Government, so as to reflect its nature as Our government;
- that henceforth the Prime Minister and all ministers of government shall be so named and appointed by the Sovereign, under the recommendation of Our Prime Minister;
- that henceforth, while the Parliament is suspended and until otherwise proclaimed, Our edicts and orders shall be carried out by the Government of this Kingdom as are Acts of Parliament;
- that henceforth Our sole Electorate be renamed Afula, that its status as Electorate shall be removed, and that henceforth it shall serve as the seat of Our authority and the seat of Our government, and so in turn serve as the capital of this Kingdom;
- that henceforth Our authority as Sovereign of Florenia shall be derived from and based in the history of Our predecessors, the former owners of the lands of Our realm.— Eran of Florenia