Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
|His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Nicolás von Uberquie y Millán Prieto|
|Official Portraits of Millán in Princely Regalia and Ceremonial Dress|
1 December 2017
|Monarch||Santiago I, Carlos I|
|Monarch||Newton von Uberquie|
1 July 2020
|Predecessor||HRM Joseph Ⅰ|
|Born||7 June 2005|
|Political party||Marketist Party|
|Occupation||Student, Dance Instructor|
|In service||2017 - Present|
|Commands||Imperial Cantonese Fleet, F.A.R. Almirante Prieto|
Nicolás von Uberquie y Millán KOED KPP OIL MGB KCM KCS KCV KCX KCE (Millanic: von Uberke Millán xu Prieto Nikolas) is the Crown Prince of Millania. One of the nation's founding fathers, He is also a citizen of Iustus; where he resided as Prime Minister. Millán comes from a long line of high ranking politicians.
Millán is a Student, and Musician. His hobbies include music, music composition, kung fu (Heng Yue Yen Long Kwon style), muay thai, linguistics, and gaming. He is an avid musician, winning the gold award in the Hong Kong Interflow along with his affiliated orchestra in 2018 and obtaining the silver award in 2019, and participating in AMIS, an asian honour orchestra, thrice, where he also received the AMIS Veteran's Pin, and obtaining a Certificate of Merit in the Hong Kong Music Festival. He is a First Class scout and Ordeal Member of the OA in the Boy Scouts of America.
"...And yet, there is a truth vested in humanity, that there is always conflict before peace."
"A leader is much like a flock of geese. It flies at the head to carry the others."
"Listen to those who cannot be heard, their lives, their struggles, and speak for them."
Titles and honours
|Monarchical styles of|
Nicolás Millán (to be Ramá III)
|Reference style||His Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
|Alternative style||My Liege|
Domestically, Millán is officially addressed as "His Royal Highness".
His full royal title is as follows:
- His Royal Highness, Sir Nicolás of Winchester, and of the Great House Millán and of the Great House von Uberquie, by the Grace of God Almighty, Crown Prince and Heir to the throne of The Union of Millania and New Granada, and Lands Represented by the Crowns of the Council of Four, and of Millanian Dominions beyond the Seas; Grand Prince of Abelden; Prince-Elector of Sirusia; Prince of Alenshka and of Yochtia, Duke of Santa Fé de Granada Nicosi, of Granadine-Uchtaç and of Asiata, Marquis of Sentallares, Prinz of Uberquiesenberg, Lord Admiral of the Imperial Navy, Lord of Tsizau, K.O.E.D. K.P.P. O.I.L. M.G.B. K.C.M. K.C.S. K.C.V. K.C.X. K.C.E. K.O.S.
or, in Abelden;
- His Imperial & Royal Highness, Sir Nicolás of Winchester, and of the Great House von Uberquie and of the Great House Millán, by the Grace of God Almighty, Grand Prince of Abelden, Crown Prince and Heir to the throne of The Union of Millania and New Granada, Prince-Elector of Sirusia; Prince of Alenshka and of Yochtia, Duke of Santa Fé de Granada Nicosi, of Granadine-Uchtaç and of Asiata, Marquis of Sentallares, Prinz of Uberquiesenberg, Lord Admiral of the Imperial Navy, Lord of Tsizau, K.O.E.D. K.P.P. O.I.L. M.G.B. K.C.M. K.C.S. K.C.V. K.C.X. K.C.E. K.O.S.
- HRM Nicolás Ⅰ,King of Bozar,Duke of Glestor
- Ordeal Member of the Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America
- Order of the Iustian leaf
- Knight of the Order of the Eastern Dragon
- Knight Commander in the Order of San Millán
- Knight Commander in the Order of Santiago I
- Knight Commander in the Order of The Virgin Mary
- Knight Commander in the Order of Millanian Excellence
- Knight Commander in the Order of The Millanian Empire
- Order of Sungkar
- Member in the Order of the Green Horse and Blue Lion
- Order of Üzeyir
- Knight of Posaf in the Most Glorious Order of Prince Henry II
- Crown Prince of the Union of Millania and New Granada
- Lord Chamberlain of Millania and New Granada
- Chancellor of the Exchequer of Millania and New Granada
- Member of Terataga of Millania and New Granada
- Grand Vizier of the Grand Caliphate of Yochtia
- Lord Admiral of the Millanian Navy
- Executive Vice President of the MOF
- Chairman of the Titles Commission of the MOF
- Premier of Asiata in Posaf
- Member of the Reichversammlung of Abelden
- Grand Prince of Abelden
- Minister of Justice of Iustus
- Secretary General of the Asia-Pacific Alliance
- Prime Minister of the Empire of Iustus
- Minister of Culture and Sports in the Popular Union of Occitania
- Minister of the Spaniard Minority in the Popular Union of Occitania
- Member of the Vergadering in the Popular Union of Occitania
- Senator in Andany
- Vizier of the Imperial Diet of Millania and New Granada
- Member of the Presidential Advisory Council of Amissopia
- Senator in Dragos
- Sheikh in Duke
- Deputy Prime Minister in Duke
- President of the Second Federal Republic of Gran Colombia
- Secretary-General of the United Micropact
- Advisor to Tom Kap in the Principality of Duke
- Minister of Foreign Affairs of Aenderia