Micronations.wiki costs £160 per year to keep online.
Since we are unable to run advertisements, we ask that any users who are able to do so
make a contribution so that Microwiki may continue to survive and thrive. Thank you!
MicroWiki:This month in history/February
From MicroWiki, the micronational encyclopædia
- Establishment - Neil Island (Unknown, 2002); Keep Watch (3 Feb 2009); Kingdom of Dranoria (8 Feb 2011); United Republic of Arlberg (14 Feb 2004); Independent Hidden State of Tranquillity (28 Feb 2009); Kingdom of Zealandia (28 Feb 2010).
- 4th - Princess Caroline of Austenasia abdicates her title of Midget Master, making Midget Fuhrer Thomas IV the new ruler of the Midget Nation-in-Exile (2010).
- 7th - Barnaby Hands and Shane Mills ratify the Treaty of Whitwell Road, officially ending hostilities in the Guist War. (2011)
- 11th - Prince Christopher of Vikesland leads a reconnaissance mission to Ernst Thälmann Island on behalf of Molossia as part of the War with East Germany (2009).
- 12th-14th - First General Elections held in Eniarku (2010).
- 15th - Kaznia tries to forget its past and start anew during the Kaznian Rebirth (2007); Stiofán mac Gabha is suspended from the office of Chancellor of the Aristocracy of Coleraine and Lucius Kenley is elected in his place (2009).
- 15th-16th - Abdication crisis of Terry I takes place in Austenasia, resulting in Esmond III succeeding as Monarch of Austenasia (2010).
- 17th-18th - Los Bay Petrosian Civil War takes place (2010).
- 20th - Palmyra Creek Mayoral election takes place in Petorio (2009); Sandus secedes from the St.Charlian Commonwealth (2011) on the day now known as le Secessio.
- 21st - Secundomian Elections take place (2010).
- 23rd - Following the establishment of the Federation, Isadora of Annenak becomes Queen of Sabia and Verona. (2014)